Mace Windu is Alive...

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well at least Sam Jackson thinks so http://collider.com/samuel-l-jackson-mace-windu-lives-star-wars/

mace-windub35242e5.jpeg

Pathetic. He is so desperate to hang on to his glory of the mediocre character that he wants the public to believe that Mace is SO awesome that he was able to survive the impossible. Classic denial.

I think that article was spot on.

Pathetic. He is so desperate to hang on to his glory of the mediocre character that he wants the public to believe that Mace is SO awesome that he was able to survive the impossible. Classic denial.

I think he's trying to hang onto his mediocre career more than anything, every time he gives and interview people become less fond of him and his views so he needs to use a popular role to cling to things. I heard a fan rumor that Mace is alive and he's Forest Whitaker's character in the new Rogue movie.

Who cares?

You would be better off hitting the links Sam, I hear your game is slipping! :unsure

It's bad enough that he had his people pester the hell out of Lucas to give him a part in the movies THEN cried and moaned wanting a pimp purple lightsaber and Lucas caved into THAT. Now he personally decided on his own that his character is still alive.
All hail the mighty and powerful Samuel L. Jackson. We mere mortals are not worthy to be in his presence.

What a looser.

It's bad enough that he had his people pester the hell out of Lucas to give him a part in the movies THEN cried and moaned wanting a pimp purple lightsaber and Lucas caved into THAT. Now he personally decided on his own that his character is still alive.
All hail the mighty and powerful Samuel L. Jackson. We mere mortals are not worthy to be in his presence.

What a looser.

....so would I be right in saying you don't rally like Sam Jackson?

J

It's harder than Anakin diving through hundreds (over a 1000?) feet to grab a speeder way below. (FWIW, as far as anakin fell, he'd have splattered on the speeder he landed on, not grabbed ahold of it). So, if anakin can do that, i'd imagine a jedi master of that caliber could do it one handed (did he lose one or both?)

My rule has always been no dead body, no dead guy.... :)

I didn't read the article, but let's do some math.

Let's say Mace Windu is 40 years old in TPM (is that pretty young to be on the Jedi Council?). + 10 for AotC, + 3 to get us to RotS. That puts him at 53 years old at the time of his death (maybe). Add 19 years to get us to ANH, that gets him to 72. I'm kind of fuzzy on the time between all the events of the OT, but let's just add 3 to get us to RotJ. That's up to 75. Now add the 30 years it takes to get us to TFA, and you've got 105.

Mace Windu would be ~105 years old IF he was still alive and laid low all those years.

But since Mr. Hidalgo has spoken, he's dead.

SB

Last edited:

Maul sliced in half? and he is still an ongoing character......people can accept that (not me mind you)

J

Bingo. We've seen characters survive worse. Maul was BISECTED and fell down a bottomless shaft. Yet he survived somehow. I think that pretty much means anyone can come back.

"PADME'S BACK, AND THIS TIME SHE'S PISSED, IN STAR WARS: PADME'S REVENGE!!!!"

Mace becomes Snoke :lol

Well, it'd hew to the series' tradition of making black guys into white guys.

...Maul was BISECTED and fell down a bottomless shaft. Yet he survived somehow.

Due to fandom and the fickle glorified fan-fiction that is known as the Expanded Universe. For the rest of the general public, he's dead.

Then I guess that the general public didn't watch any clone wars or rebels?

They are targeted at kids,....& of course SW fans,...not really on the general public's radar

Although I'm a SW fan & I've never actually watched CW & some of Rebels

J

Doesn't change the fact that they are considered canon. (Also doesn't change the fact that I find Maul's survival ridiculous...)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back