Comic Con San Diego 2016 (Photoshoot)

Deji

Hi guys,

My name is Deji aka Ade Johnson. I’m a 27 year old photographer based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. About one year ago I started my adventure as a creative art
photographer. Prior to this I worked for a variety photo press agencies around the world (ANP, Getty Images, Reuters, AP) for a period of 5 years. Although I enjoyed this work, I always yearned for something more creative, where I could sink my true passion in to, without my creativity being limited by strict agency guidelines.

Therefore, I started a photo project/series about superheroes and what do they do in their dailylives (see annex for the lastest serie that I’ve made). All my
works have a deeper meaning behind them. I truly believe that we are all our own superheroes, powerfull enough to accomplish just about anything.
Sometimes just believing in one self and having the persistence and passion, can get you almost anywhere in life.

For this shoot I want to do something special and have some great ideas. It will take place in San Diego while Comic Con is town.
I would love to see what the possibilities are for this and the dates I would be available are between the 20th and 24th of July 2016.

The superheroes I would like to have are the populair superheroes:
Like Captain America, The Flash, Spawn, Hulk, Batman, Wonderwomen, Superman, Thor, Wolverine, The Green Lantern, Spiderman, Venom, Iron Man and so on.

I hope you guys can help me.

I have been waiting a long time to do this shoot and hopefully we can make it happen

If interested please send me PM for more info and I will get asap back at you

Warmest regards,

Ade Johnson

Iron Man Low RES.jpg51908668-2578-4498-8A51-03148032113A.jpgEDA09FDC-D5E5-4914-B541-22BF53D2280E.jpgF773DB7D-9E51-4E2B-88D4-72F5B389506E.jpg6149F5D5-7EAB-400D-8F90-BB3B2EA8328A.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back