My Rocketeer Rocketpack!!!!

Mechinyun

Sr Member
Well guys a 5 year journey has paid off! Take a look... I am so happy.. Just got her in the mail today from our own rocketbobs.. who has done an incredible job!!! I have had some great props in the past, but this one.. this takes the cake :love . What you guys think??!!

tharockawho2.jpg

tharockawho.jpg

Very pretty! Was it a kit? Is it wearable?

Fantastic build. Congrats.

Sean

Thx man! Yeah its made from a kit I got bits and pieces from other board members and RB built it. You can totally wear it if you have a something to hook it too. I was surprised by how big it is in person.

Great job of fixing the hole. Does it fly and sound as good as it looks?:lol

Did the Hughes Corp. make two?

Happy Landings,
Crazy Old Wizard

A few of my friends saw it who I consider pretty intelligent people and I told them it really can fly and they were totally believing it till I told them it didn't. I tricked my wife too, she was seriously upset/worried I was going into the backyard and test it. :lol

I like to think of this one as another prototype that was only tested you know hughes made another. :ninja

OH GOD! that is awesome...I was talking to bob about doing one up for me a while back...just hard to fund 2 big projects at once!
Congrats...maybe this will inspire me to get mine going.
mike

I can see them and they are awesome! Fantastic weathering on the nozzles. looks as though you'd get sooty hands adn smell of aviation fuel after handling it. Just got to get yourself a Betty and you're away!

davestevens2.jpg

Rocketbob strikes again!!!
nice job BOB.
I had my pack on display at the Iola car show and had a lot of people asking if it was for real....lots of fun.:lol
"sure it works but you have to rope yourself off and make sure the stake is in deep or you will fly off into the stratosphere!":lol

Thanks for the compliments fellow Rocketeer fans. I really appreciate it. This one was hard to do with the smooth finish. I love the "just bench tested" look.

There are 1/1 scale blue prints available for the pack. Check with your local Rocketeer expert to order one.

Great seeing some of you at Wonderfest!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back