Swiss Army Man (Post-release)

Absolutely disturbing story concept ... here I thought that korean movies are tough to top, but that movie seems to prove the opposite ...

little bit of necromancing here, but it's kinda appropriate given the subject... Honestly it's got nothing to do with Weekend at Bernies, the similarity ends with having a corpse as a main protagonist.
This movie is truly one of the most bizarre film I've ever seen, and yet it's oddly likeable. I don't know if I'd recommend it to anyone, because you either get on board and enjoy the ride or you don't and just quit halfway through.
I'm damn glad to have seen it though, and this one with stay with me for a while, which I what I consider a success for a movie, especially an Indie one.
Even more impressive knowing the budget was around 3M, same as the average movie produced over here, and compared to this movie, most of them are uninspired, boring waste of government funds. That's how you do an indie movie.

I'm 10 minutes into this and already it's the funniest movie I've seen in a long time.

.......................................................................................

And now that I'm done watching, my impression can be summed up by the last words spoken in the film:

"WTF?"

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back