T800 Arnold almost done.

TazVader

Sr Member
Well like all good things my journey to building my stage five LifeSize is nearly over. I only have a few paint apps and some styling of the hair and I'm calling the head done. Hopefully I'll finish the last of the main bodywork this weekend. Stay tuned.
32ed0a7b39b74ae8dfdb92f8d5b134d5.jpg
b50063e166a4a0e03d69bfc60f8077e0.jpg
06bc28229d8a70ed1155ae57496bee00.jpg

He's not this pale. Colours just look either stark or washed out on my phone lol

Big thanks to postmanpat for all his sage advice and help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good. :thumbsup Only tip I'd give at this stage is that you may want to widen the hole in the endo-eye a LITTLE bit so that the LED lamp can sit deeper into it and not stick out too much - it makes a big difference to the look from the side, but is something that most people miss.

Looking good. :thumbsup Only tip I'd give at this stage is that you may want to widen the hole in the endo-eye a LITTLE bit so that the LED lamp can sit deeper into it and not stick out too much - it makes a big difference to the look from the side, but is something that most people miss.

The lens should also be clear, and not red. All the busts from ICONS, Sideshow etc get that wrong as well.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back