Tylosaurus & Archelon Museum diorama

Customrelic i am truly honored to hear such a compliment from a fossil prepper, thank you very much. This experience was just amazing and so inspiring for me, it is a fascinating sector.

Customrelic i am truly honored to hear such a compliment from a fossil prepper, thank you very much. This experience was just amazing and so inspiring for me, it is a fascinating sector.

Have you done this type of work before? And i dont mean sculpting in general but paleo armeture? You nailed it perfectly. Send me your address and ill send you a tylo tooth. Im actually working on one :)

Hey Customrelic! This tylo-archelon diorama was my first experience with paleo art actually and I loved it, before that my work consisted in paintings, some replica props (mostly sculptures of the star wars rancor:D) and more personal expressive sculpture that I would make during my free time. This Fall I will be starting university, precisely studying sculpture, and if it will be possible I'l definately take on more paleo-art internships.
Are you serious about that Tylo tooth??
I live in Italy, so the shipping might cost a bit more, however I would be more than glad to pay for it!

Here are some. You can pick whatever one u want. The teeth/jaw fragments still in matrix will be removed in the next week or two. If you want one of those its no problem. The others are already loose and ready to go

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back