13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, G.R.S. Loadouts

Matdan97

I'm sure some of you have heard of the new Michael Bay film (don't worry if you haven't it's actually a good Michael Bay movie) 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, which portrays a "battle" between several CIA ex U.S. military contractors defending a CIA base from Libyan terrorists. I was wondering if anyone was like me (we'll say a "gear nut") and wondered what gear these contractors were wearing during the filming. I'm sure that most of the gear that was purchased was from companies that weren't exactly U.S. military spec. Companies such as Condor or 5.11 for their vests or pouches. I can already tell you that some of the gear that was probably used in the film is made by Condor, 5.11, BlackHawk, Harris, Ops-Core, Surefire, EOTech, Magpul, and maybe Eagle Industries. I'm just wondering if any of you guys can help me figure any gear that I am unable to recognize. I'll include some promotional and some production stills from the film. Hope you find this thread interesting and don't be afraid to reply.

1465154569_10.jpg13-hours-the-secret-soldiers-of-benghazi.jpgla-et-13-hours-the-secret-soldiers-of-benghazi-trailer-20160112.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back