Limited Run Run Closed – Han ROTJ Blaster Limited Run / Accurized Mausers TOO

Boba Debt

Master Member
12-31-16 UPDATE

I received the machined parts last night and I'm going to get them sorted out and into everyone's bins as soon as possible

I have a USA seller for the glass lenses and I think Vince has been working on the scope tip inserts.

I will buy the hardware for the brackets and flash hiders on Tuesday so I hope to be shipping the "non-mauser" orders by next weekend.

I should receive the mausers next week and I will get them broke down and shipped to the shop for machining but I don't think they will get to them until February, they will have to catch up from their Christmas shut down.

Hopefully I will be shipping the Mauser/Parts kits by the end of February/beginning of March which should be the same time I start the full build if there are any.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I started my ESB Blaster Active Project in December of 2014, several people contacted me about doing a second limited run of Han ROTJ Blasters.

I said I would do the run if there was enough interest but would wait until my ESB AP was over.

Due to the extended lead times my shop needed to schedule parts runs the ESB project has taken a lot longer then I expected so I have decided to initiate the Han ROTJ project now.

I’ll start with an Interest Thread, if 30-40 people are interested in this kit I will be able to keep it affordable, less then that and the parts may be too expensive.

If you are interested in this project post below and send an email to bobadebt@ec.rr.com with “ROTJ LR” in the subject line and the following info in the body

• RPF ID
  • Full Name
  • PayPal Email Address
  • Country
  • General list of what you want - EXAMPLE - ROTJ Kit, ROTJ Mauser, Extra Scope, etc.

ROTJ Accurized Mausers are $150

ROTJHanBlasterKit001_zps6d7f82fe.jpg

ROTJ%20Parts%20List%20001_zpszi0zvvbz.jpg

I will also do an Plain Accurized Denix Mauser Run concurrent with this run. The total cost is $140

If you need one for a different blaster send an email to bobadebt@ec.rr.com with “Denix Mauser” in the subject line and the following info in the body

• RPF ID
  • Full Name
  • Country
  • General list of what you want - EXAMPLE - 1 Accurized Denix

If you have questions about the parts please read the following threads thoroughly and then if you can not get an answer to your question post it here.

My Latest ROTJ Han Solo Blaster - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=216880

Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Active Project Thread - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=205278

Denix Accurizing Thread - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=226017

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Interest Thread – Han ROTJ Blaster Limited Run / Accurized Mausers TOO

Oh YEA!!! I'm in. Thanks for offering this run again! Email sent!

Just to be sure, if we need/want an accurized Mauser for the ROTJ run, to do that in a separate email?

i am in! full kit with all parts and mauser. i will send e-mail. thanks!

Oh YEA!!! I'm in. Thanks for offering this run again! Email sent!

Just to be sure, if we need/want an accurized Mauser for the ROTJ run, to do that in a separate email?

No, if you need an accurized ROTJ Mauser, include that with your email.

If you want a separate non specific accurized mauser you need to send different email.

No, if you need an accurized ROTJ Mauser, include that with your email.

If you want a separate non specific accurized mauser you need to send different email.

Got it! I will send another email because I thought the "full kit" included the accurized Denix.

email sent for 1 accurized Denix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email sent, thanks for doing this. Most people don't realize how much work a run is, especially when your coming off the ESB mega run.

Email sent for the accurized Denix. :thumbsup I've wanted a real Mauser forever, but my God are they expensive. This'll do.
I do have one question though. If I put in a request for the "ROTJ Mauser", will it come finished?

Email sent for the accurized Denix. :thumbsup I've wanted a real Mauser forever, but my God are they expensive. This'll do.
I do have one question though. If I put in a request for the "ROTJ Mauser", will it come finished?

A ROTJ Mauser has machined details on the left side that are not on an accurized mauser.

Your request was for an accurized mauser so if you wanted a ROTJ Mauser I need to know.

As far as the finish, the accurized mausers are shipped with bare machined areas.

I offer 2 optional finishing services for these Aluminum Black and Aluminum Black with Baked on Paint.

It is not difficult to finish them yourself but some people opt to have me do it.

Hi David

I´d take at least another scope, maybe two

Thanks, Markus :)

A ROTJ Mauser has machined details on the left side that are not on an accurized mauser.

Your request was for an accurized mauser so if you wanted a ROTJ Mauser I need to know.

As far as the finish, the accurized mausers are shipped with bare machined areas.

I offer 2 optional finishing services for these Aluminum Black and Aluminum Black with Baked on Paint.

It is not difficult to finish them yourself but some people opt to have me do it.

I'm very tempted to request a ROTJ Mauser as well. I'll let you know soon. But the accurized Mauser is a must though, thank you. & if I could get the Aluminum Black with Baked on Paint finish, that would be sweet. Your finish will come off way better than what I could do myself. Again, thank you :cheers
Last question, will it come with wood grips & brass pins? Or will I need to track those down?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back