Unidentified helmet prop

aliensarchive

Sr Member
Anyone know what this is from?

Craigs-List-Vancouver-May-2016.jpg

I swear I've seen this somewhere before! If only I could remember. The guy who wore it was reptilian and had slit eyes if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Here's the original ad.

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/clt/5597747978.html

It may or may not be off of a movie set. But if it had, it may not be a movie that made it to theaters (fan film of Predator or Gladiator?) You would think, that if some guy gave you a helmet, that you would ask what movie it was from or at least get some sort of history of the item. Mind you if it was made by some kid as an art project in school, would you pay 200 bucks for it? Probably not. But if it's movie memorabilia....the sky's the limit.

TazMan20000

It's actually a screen test prop from Masters of the Universe. Charles Danson sculptured several test helmets for the movie, none of them were used. It's mostly worthless unless you like Masters or Charles Danson or anything I just said:lol

I'm just impressed you knew what it was. Not even screen used means there was no chance I'd know it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back