Fallen At-At on hoth build

Darth Africanus

So I decided to do a new project a At-At that has fallen

So far in the project
4533f0f3169351cb6caef02e1431040f.jpg

4e1e1a299da2fddd4dfae4219239497c.jpg

bb27aae11557bcc52c137612b44600ad.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Yes I am getting to that thanks friend:) was just a quick take of the work so far. Where would one get a jewelers saw? As I don't have a saw that is why I haven't cut the joints already

O hahah lol well I see your point but the onscreen reference I am using to make it plausible has most of the body contacting the snowy ground and the head resting on the ground. So It won't look like this head floating in mid air when I am done

This is fun! Is this the old Airfix/amt/ertl AT-AT? Looking great so far. Now who's going to make the Family guy version after it stubbed it's foot? :D
Thank you very much dweller! [emoji1] it is indeed yea old Amt/ertl mpc At At not a bad model for all the not so good ones they made haha. I have one more mpc At At to make but sadly it's going to be a ROTJ version maybe some one out there will except the challenge would be a funny piece to see

f094681b2bdbf573dc78956682883dcf.jpg

1bcff343f41dfd8541c99bc75f05ba04.jpg

At At test on base of dio almost on the poor rebel trench lol rebel scum. I am happy with the fit of it all now to paint at at weather etch then a small speeder that will be zooming of and a few rebel turrets and baking soda ready to provide snow.and final plaster of Paris around at at to make crash in snow effects

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back