The X Files - Bulletin boards from Mulder's office

CJP

I've always been a fan of The X Files, especially the mythology episodes. I'm really glad to have been able to add these screen-matched bulletin boards from Mulder's office to my office. It's amazing that they survived intact from the set. Just one picture has escaped. The poster is production made, but not the one with the pencil holes seen in the screen caps.

The truth is out there!

CJP (01).jpg

CJP (02).jpg

CJP (03).jpg

CJP (04).jpg

CJP (05).jpg

Screen cap (1).jpg

Screen cap (2).jpg

Screen cap (3).jpg

Screen cap (4).jpg

Screen cap (5).jpg

Screen cap (6).jpg

If I'm not mistaken, it's only had to survive a few months as it's from the latest season of the X Files, which was filmed last summer. Still awesomely cool!

So YOU'RE the jerk that beat my bids! ;)

Last edited:
Amazing items. Do you happen to know which company made these bulletin boards. Not sure if they would still have any company names on but would be great to know where Mulder got them!

I didn't see any brands when I was hanging them. I have the ones from his house too. No brands there either.

I was really happy to see that the home ones were featured in the behind the scenes material on the Blu-rays as well as in Entertainment Weekly last July. :)

Chris

Thanks for letting me know. Guess I won't be able to buy the same make for my office then! Not seen the behind the scenes but wil try to buy the Blu Ray today as I already have the box set of the originals.
Do you happen to know the sizes of each of the bulletin boards you have, particularly the one with the ' I want to believe poster ' and the one from his house which had the map on? Many thanks again,

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back