Handsome Jack with prosthetic mask!

The cell shading paint jobs is insane, i thought those shoes were screen caps from the game. I really need to get back into finishing Borderlands 2.

I'll be getting this ready to attend Convergence in about a month, hopefully I'll be able to do that, I was just checking out the Cons website and realized they have a cosplay contest where you can provide music and prerecorded dialogue. The only other time I've attended a contest with this cosplay I won best villain, and that was super fun, but I couldn't provide music and dialogue for that one. Anyone have any tips for preparing for a competition like this?

Finally getting some stuff done! Here's the little shoulder pieces

IMG_8678 by Abby Tatreau,

I cast these in resin, then I got my hands on Molotow Liquid Chrome markers, I was about to sew them onto my jacket but it turns out that in my small apartment I have a surprising amount of supplies hidden away, but no sewing needle. Will have to get back to that later.

I'll be redoing the four buckles on the vest in the same way.

So I had that dangerous thought. You know the one.

I'd bet I could do that.

I've started thinking of this as the 4 stages of cosplay.

Stage 1 - I wonder how I could do that.

Stage 2 - I think I could do that.

Stage 3 - I know how to do that.

Stage 4 - I have to do that.

I've been meaning to fix all the pictures on this thread since photobucket killed it- and I FINALLY just went through and got it all taken care of! Now anyone looking for borderlands cosplay should be able to actually see it all! Thanks again for all the wonderful comments everyone, I've been meaning to perfect some other bits of this cosplay but I just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe by the time BL3 is released? :facepalm

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back