Bengrim's Darth Vader reveal project

I've finished another reveal ear and just a little to do on the second then it will be another complete set ( 3rd attempt ) I'm going to finish it up tomorrow and I'm going to glue them as they should look on the mask and give them a coat of primer

how are they looking need input please
IMG_0231.JPGIMG_0233.JPGIMG_0234.JPGIMG_0235.JPGIMG_0236.JPG

I love watching the evolution of your parts! Really looking forward to the release of your final kit :)
Thanks Marcus these ears take the longest as they are many parts painstakingly put together, I'm not sure if theses will be in the initial kit but probably a special order to give me time to build them.

Amazing work Bengrim09! requires quite a bit of patience I bet :thumbsup

Thanks eethan you wouldn't believe how much !!! :facepalm It's probably a labour of love and when I've got my tunes on and in the zone it's quite relaxing
not forgetting it's all trial and error and believe me I've had a lot of errors.

Update ear linkages

well I've put together the 2nd ear just need to clean them up, glue them into position and give them a coat of primer, I will post a pic with primer later today
( got some real world stuff to do first while my beautiful wife is at work I need to earn some brownie points to stay in the good books )
IMG_0237.JPG

ok Chaim !!!! Give it to me I can handle it what's wrong with them . . . they aren't real but believable!!

I just gave you the thumbs up ... keep on going ... you're going to be the one-shop-to-go for eons for those building a Vader Reveal helmet . . . also all the prototypes can be trashed and burned and then become available for those with a TFA Vader remnant and crushed yet reveal mask :)

Chaïm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back