Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon's New Bike Replica Build

I'm really hoping you get it done. I'd like to ask some questions once it's finished.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm definitely still building the bike. Like I said, I have a couple of awesome updates for this week. I'm just going to hold off on posting the specific parts until I have them all in hand for my own build.

Couple of small updates.

- My wife got me this for my bday

20160531_164717.jpg

- The tires came in record time, they look awesome even when they aren't on the bike.

20160601_193049.jpg

- A box containing some stuff is now on it's way to Classified Moto for them to work some magic...

45609206-e26d-4190-b430-842f858b4f5a.jpg

Couple of small updates.

- My wife got me this for my bday

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/nstevic01/Daryl Bike/20160531_164717.jpg

- The tires came in record time, they look awesome even when they aren't on the bike.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/nstevic01/Daryl Bike/20160601_193049.jpg

- A box containing some stuff is now on it's way to Classified Moto for them to work some magic...

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/...Bike/45609206-e26d-4190-b430-842f858b4f5a.jpg
That figurine is awseome!
Is that the fork stuff getting sent off?

Sent from my SM-T705Y using Tapatalk

The triple tree parts so they can put the nighthawk stem on the R6 lower and machine the new upper.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FYI, I am currently assembling a far more detailed parts list with costs. All of my big parts are almost here, just a few more detail pieces and I will have everything. :)

From the other board I am posting on, looks like we have a positive ID on the grips. Black OURY wrapped in hockey tape. In this shot you can see where the tape stretches over the open areas of the grip.

grips_1.png

Hello All!! Dark_human here. Nice to meet you all. So glad I found this page! I have been working on this build myself too!! & I have some info for you!!!

I'm starting on the front, And started by just trying to track parts down. I got my CR SE HI bar first- titanium.

Then I got a pair of nighthawk bar mounts.

Then I got the grips. You were right, the are OURY grips. You can see them on many other builds on there site.

Next I asked classified Moto on IG what the right hand lever mount was
They Told me it's a stock r6 and that made realize the front end and front break were ALL r6*.
That means The left hand lever & mount is from the nighthawk, so that was my 4th purchase.
Left & right hand controls are cb750 as well.

One of the interviews I read said classified Moto got parts from dime city cycles. A quick search of there site reveals the tail light, headlight (sans wire cover), mirror, & back frame piece. .

The CRG mirror was my 5th purchase.

Now if I can figure out what the hell the connector for the mirror is...

Last edited:
Hello All!! Dark_human here. Nice to meet you all. So glad I found this page! I have been working on this build myself too!! & I have some info for you!!!

I'm starting on the front, And started by just trying to track parts down. I got my CR SE HI bar first- titanium.

Then I got a pair of nighthawk bar mounts.

Then I got the grips. You were right, the are OURY grips. You can see them on many other builds on there site.

Next I asked classified Moto on IG what the right hand lever mount was
They Told me it's a stock r6 and that made realize the front end and front break were ALL r6*.
That means The left hand lever & mount is from the nighthawk, so that was my 4th purchase.
Left & right hand controls are cb750 as well.

One of the interviews I read said classified Moto got parts from dime city cycles. A quick search of there site reveals the tail light, headlight (sans wire cover), & mirror.

The CRG mirror was my 5th purchase.

Now if I can figure out what the hell the connector for the mirror is...

John at Classified confirmed that the switches are all Nighthawk, the clutch lever is nighthawk and the round mirror mounts in the stock location on the clutch lever using a machined part. The brake lever and master cylinder is R6 and the reservoir is a universal one obtained from mikexs.

I will most likely have my detailed parts list up in the next couple of days. I have pretty much identified all of the components. Hopefully it will be useful to others.

Last edited:
The giveaway on the reservior is the ribbing on the cap. The thing that fooled me was the mounting tab. None of the reference shots showed one. I never thought about them cutting it off. John hinted that it came from mikesx.com and sure as ****, same ribbing. The only issue is, you have to rebuild the master cylinder with a verticle nipple instead of a right angle one.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I actually even found a reference picture of if with the mounting tab. Well thanks for the help and info, and I hope I helped. I'm glad I can get the right one now.

Say when you get your box of magic back, will it have the same top you sent, or their custom one? If it's yours I can figure out what that piece is either. That and the mirror mount are my biggest mysteries. Wait is that the machined part?

2w2inip.jpg

20svtw1.jpg

oa0k82.jpg

2zjm04n.jpg

2q3x6ci.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back