Prop Store's Dirty Grandpa Auction - Starts May 30th

PropStoreMatt

To celebrate the home entertainment release of Dirty Grandpa, QED International has partnered with Prop Store to give fans an opportunity to own a piece of the hit comedy. Starting May 30th, fans will be able to bid on nearly 100 lots from the film, including original costume and props. The lots are offered with no reserve and all close Friday, June 10th. Register now and check back for previews and more info soon!

homepagebanner-sliding-590x2802.jpg

it cost 11 million dollars and made 95. Strangely enough by studio standards....THIS was a hit.

Strange world we live in

Mark Kermode said....

Mark Kermode also gave the film a scathing review on his BBC Radio 5 Live show (Kermode and Mayo's Film Review) saying, "after Dirty Grandpa I did feel genuinely unclean, I wanted to go and have a shower, because it's just so revolting. Somewhere in hell there is a multiplex playing this on a double bill, with Movie 43 and Entourage.

....and he REALLY hated entourage.

I find this genuinely hilarious, but I guess of all the people in the world there must be at least 1 or 2 that want props from this flick..

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back