Star Wars Celebration EUROPE 2016 - London/ UK

There will be a big panel from 12 - 1:30 at the main stage. We will be heading over to the scout project right after that :)

The helmets are lovely up close. The Batman is my favourite. I been past a couple of times but the guys have always had a crowd round them so i let them be.

1.jpg I had a great time yesterday !

The helmets are lovely up close. The Batman is my favourite. I been past a couple of times but the guys have always had a crowd round them so i let them be.

Oh No you should of said Hi we always had time time to speak with the guys from the RPF

Oh No you should of said Hi we always had time time to speak with the guys from the RPF

Oddly it was one of the first things I got round.
upload pic

And it was quiet then, but I was just too excited to be there and figured I'd call back later once I'd had a good go round. there was always a crowd round the exit and queue at the entrance when i did though. I didn't want to be rude and just barge in, typical british reserve. But, you live and learn!

Saw this guy in the cosplay competition
image upload no compression

We left before the results though, hunger and beer requirements:lol. How did he do?

Will catch you at the next one for sure.

Oddly it was one of the first things I got round.
https://s32.postimg.org/xowji90ol/bsp1.jpgupload pic

And it was quiet then, but I was just too excited to be there and figured I'd call back later once I'd had a good go round. there was always a crowd round the exit and queue at the entrance when i did though. I didn't want to be rude and just barge in, typical british reserve. But, you live and learn!

Saw this guy in the cosplay competition
https://s32.postimg.org/bn7c9tqad/bsp2.jpgimage upload no compression

We left before the results though, hunger and beer requirements:lol. How did he do?

Will catch you at the next one for sure.

we were honoured to have Grumgar on display all weekend and he one best catergory cosplay and best overall too

Hey people, it was a blast to meet many fellow RPF members, although we never got around to have a beer together in the evening. Too many places to go, not enough time.
chefhawk CatfoodRob Supa troop Darth Lars (the missed beer opportunity develops into a curse, somehow) R2Dan paplooo I think I saw you at one of the food stalls, Guy Cowen One fine moment seeing and hearing you tell Steve Sansweet that he "... cannot have that!" :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleasure to meet you to bud, glad you got to witness that, there were many other moments to witness but this was one of the more pleasant I can tell ya :)

Yep definately nice to meet you guys for the first time, thanks for hanging with us on the stand it was great to have you there

CREW.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back