Star Wars Celebration EUROPE 2016 - London/ UK

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With only two months to go, I began wondering who of us RPF members will attend Celebration Europe in July?!

Me and DaddyfromNaboo will be there all three days...maybe we can arrange a meet up?
There is the FOX bar on the Excel convention centers ground, seems like a good place (and we had LOTS of fun there in 2007 :cool)

So, who will be in London?

I have tickets for the show but not sure which days I am going yet. I'm not sure if they are sold out yet but its going to be busy :)

It looks like I'll be going. Got a Celebration ticket only for Friday, but I'd be in London Thursday noon to Tuesday.

Edit: dates changed.

Last edited:
I'm going to be there on friday! Would have preferred saturday, but it was already sold out.
Can't wait for them to update the official site with new info about panels and guests...

There is the FOX bar on the Excel convention centers ground, seems like a good place (and we had LOTS of fun there in 2007 :cool)
Did you mean Fox@Excel or Fox@Connaught?

I saw that the 501st/Rebel Legion and other groups are having parties on Thursday and Friday nights (and possibly Saturday?) at Fox@Connaught which is east of Excel.

Did you mean Fox@Excel or Fox@Connaught?

I saw that the 501st/Rebel Legion and other groups are having parties on Thursday and Friday nights (and possibly Saturday?) at Fox@Connaught which is east of Excel.

FOX EXCEL was our spot to hang out at night back in 2007....directly on the fair-ground, but I am open to suggestions ;)

I'm going down with a mate for the weekend. Got tickets for Friday and Sunday. Am planning on going to the Star Wars exhibition at Madame Tussaud's on the Saturday.

I'll be there from Thursday to Monday, too. I already had a short conversation with Daddy over on another board. If it's possible, I would like to join the gang ;)

We'll be there all three days and will have a Studio Scale/Prop display table setup. Come on by :)
And if anyone is attending that wants to bring a completed studio scale replica for display, please PM me.

thanks,
Lee S

Can anyone go to the after party, I dress as ESB Boba Fett and my Girlfriend is boushh, But we aren't part of the 501st.
Which one? I expect people to party in several bars around the convention centre every night.
There is also the #Cantina party at O2 Arena on Thursday night.

The 501st' events are together with the Rebel Legion and two other clubs. Those events do not allow armour, and no bar will allow blasters.
You could enter together with a member of one of the organizing clubs, and the only way to get food is if a member has preordered it for you but admission is supposed to be free.
The clubs' big Saturday bash is held elsewhere in London, costly and most likely sold out days ago.
Edit: Members of the R2 Builders' Club seem to believe that they are invited as well, although I can't see that spelled out.

Last edited:
I've just seen this, didn't realise it had come around so quick. Looking at transport options now :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back