Marvel's Spider-Man (Reboot 2) Costumes and Wardrobe

JimC3946

Hey Everyone!
(Major, Major Pun Intended ;) ;))

So, some of you may be familiar with the [*insanely long*] thread entitled: The Amazing Spider-Man (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe.

I thought that that thread was really awesome, and after the premiere of Captain America: Civil War and our first good look at Tom Holland's Spidey, I was anxious to see if there was a similar thread for Marvel's Spider-Man. Much to my surprise, there wasn't yet, so I decided I would start one myself!

This thread is intended to be a documentation of the articles of clothing worn by Tom Holland as Peter Parker or Spider-Man- basically, everything the thread I cited before was but for Marvel's Reboot. It is not meant to be confined to the Costume/Wardrobe of one specific movie, i.e. this thread could apply to Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, any sequels that follow, etc.

I hope this thread can be helpful/fun for us webheads in the future!

Thanks for checking this out!

Last edited:
At the time of my writing this, Captain America: Civil War is still in theaters. In fact, It's only two days after the movie's official premiere. So, at least until the movie comes out and we can look at high quality stills and clips as many times as we want, my knowledge of the fine aspects of Tom Holland's Peter Parker's wardrobe are limited to how I remember them after watching the movie only twice. I'll try to do this as best as I can, but please, let me know if you remember anything differently!

Everything from the waist down I have no memory of. Shoes? pants? belt? Nope.
Also, he was wearing a blue hoodie that I won't be able to identify until after the movie comes out.

/\ (If has anything on any of the things above, please tell me!!) /\

Here's what I do know…

What I remembered: Pizza shirt.
One quick google search later: apparently it's a "Vitruvian Pizza Shirt." Here's a Link:

http://www.snorgtees.com/vitruvian-pizza#494=6&76=12&493=3?gclid=Cj0KEQjwx7u5BRC1lePz2biJpIYBEiQA-ZeDmivT61XjqUewOUc77pSjWJ5oDm4nuKR0vlt6XdFHg_waApH_8P8HAQ&ad=70735232116

Other than that, I know he was wearing apple headphones.

Okay, that's all I've got right now. Anyone have anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I though that It might be too, but the side straps on the backpack in the movie looked a bit too dark to me...

If you have a picture, can you Private Message it to me?

Uh oh- the burgundy looks too dark but the orange looks too light!
I think that maybe it is the orange and the only picture I have is just really dark...

Huh. I'm reading the amazon reviews for the backpack and one review said, "the orange isn't as vibrant in real life as it is in the picture."
I think that just about settles it- you're right!

I'm still just going to wait until the movie comes out or until I see it again before I buy either. It would really suck to end up with the wrong one.

I think that this picture is proof enough…
It is the orange bag!

Thanks E60flip345!

civil war peter bag pic.jpg

Nice! How are you liking it? Can you give us a little "mini-review" of the bag? Like, tell about/show the inside, build quality, etc..
Is it worth the 15 bucks?

Last edited:
Nice! How are you liking it? Can you give us a little "mini-review" of the bag? Like, tell about/show the inside, build quality, etc..
Is it worth the 15 bucks?
I say it's worth its really feels heavy duty I can show you the pockets tomorrow it's pretty late where I'm at

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

dea071be6534008d5ca9c89f171055df.jpg
459e1c5d568143dbe7752b4e6ad8da92.jpg

The front pocket you can see the pencil holders and a couple of pockets plus a key holder
3b99d9a6e8f48edc3945cf927fd67ad2.jpg
The back pocket with a phone holder? It's a really nice bag good quality feels pretty hefty and durable

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back