Star Wars Celebration 2017--Orlando, FL

I'll be there but to be fair, since the schedule hasn't come out yet, I am reluctant to commit to a time during con hours. My gf will be at the Rey cosplay meetup around 7:30 that night so I know I will be there...but that is after the con.

I plan on attending... put my name on the list. Many thanks!
I'll be there but to be fair, since the schedule hasn't come out yet, I am reluctant to commit to a time during con hours. My gf will be at the Rey cosplay meetup around 7:30 that night so I know I will be there...but that is after the con.
I'll be attending the meet-up! Planning on dragging my dad with me too haha

Ok so far here is the updated list of attendee's so far...

If your name is not on the list and you plan on attending our little RPF member meetup at Star Wars Celebration please simply let us know here that you plan on attending. (If something happens where your not able to make it, just let us know in advance)

::RPF SWC Meet Attendee's::

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that have received your passes, did you get an email notification saying your passes had shipped?
and when did you purchase your passes?

Everyone else in my group has received their passes except me, even ones who only purchased them recently. I purchased mine in May of last year.
The rest of the group received an email that they had shipped. I have not. I'm concerned that there is now a problem because I submitted a change of address form.
I DID receive confirmation that the change of address request was approved and a new confirmation email showing the new address back in January but nothing since.
I've also tried logging in to the celebration site with the email address tied to my account in hopes that I can see the status of my order there, but I can't log in and the "reset password" link says an email has been sent with a link to reset it, but I never get the email.
I've also emailed customer service at the same address I received my COA confirmation and have had no response.

I have a piece that's going to be displayed at the Reynolds Advance Materials booth there. I can't make it, so I'm curious how it'll be displayed and how it looks. I can't tell you how badly I want to go...The piece is a Kermit in Carbonite about 48" tall. Sheeple saw it at the Salt Lake City Con...

If anyone wants to share any pictures they might get, I'd be tremendously grateful!

-Mak

For those that have received your passes, did you get an email notification saying your passes had shipped?

Everyone else in my group has received their passes except me, even ones who only purchased them recently. I purchased mine in May of last year.
The rest of the group received an email that they had shipped. I have not. I'm concerned that there is now a problem because I submitted a change of address form.
I DID receive confirmation that the change of address request was approved and a new confirmation email showing the new address back in January but nothing since.
I've also tried logging in to the celebration site with the email address tied to my account in hopes that I can see the status of my order there, but I can't log in and the "reset password" link says an email has been sent with a link to reset it, but I never get the email.
I've also emailed customer service at the same address I received my COA confirmation and have had no response.

I didn't. In fact I checked my account the morning it came and still said processing. Willing to bet it STILL says that, even though they came.

I also had the same deal with the celebration site. I was told you can't do squat until it goes live...???

so since you're going... we should hang out... have dinner or something.

I'm actually not. lol long story, but the reason I changed the delivery address is that I passed them on to someone else since I'm unable to go. So I'm extra nervous that they're not going to get them in time.
But since you're only like 30 min from me, we can still hang out or have dinner or something, haha.

I didn't. In fact I checked my account the morning it came and still said processing. Willing to bet it STILL says that, even though they came.

I also had the same deal with the celebration site. I was told you can't do squat until it goes live...???

so since you're going... we should hang out... have dinner or something.

I have received my badge March 13th, I live in North Florida. I never got an email stating that the badge had been mailed. I purchased my badge on 12/21/2016. I hope you get yours in the mail, or at least find out whats happened to it...

I haven't received mine yet either...!

Hay I have a question for all those that have already attended SWC in the past. Whats the deal with paying for the autographs ahead of time? Every con I've ever been to you pay the guest or someone there with when your at the con. Is there a certain reason they do this? Any info would help, thanks...

My guess it is just less hassle for the talent PLUS it makes the lines go quicker if you just have a ticket or whatever. Thousands and thousands of people will be there.

Hay I have a question for all those that have already attended SWC in the past. Whats the deal with paying for the autographs ahead of time? Every con I've ever been to you pay the guest or someone there with when your at the con. Is there a certain reason they do this? Any info would help, thanks...

You pay the company who is running the autograph hall by purchasing tickets that allow you to get autographs. The celebs don't handle money...or their helpers (who are usually just volunteers). It is the same in artists alley. The artists don't handle the money.

I plan on taking a bunch of Video and picts for my youtube channel....! If I see it I will take special care to get detailed photos for you!
I have a piece that's going to be displayed at the Reynolds Advance Materials booth there. I can't make it, so I'm curious how it'll be displayed and how it looks. I can't tell you how badly I want to go...The piece is a Kermit in Carbonite about 48" tall. Sheeple saw it at the Salt Lake City Con...

If anyone wants to share any pictures they might get, I'd be tremendously grateful!

-Mak

So I have been completely out of the loop since I deleted Facebook.

Has there been a schedule of stuff announced? It's kind of hard to plan my day when I don't know when.. or what, for that matter.. anything is happening. :lol

So I have been completely out of the loop since I deleted Facebook.

Has there been a schedule of stuff announced? It's kind of hard to plan my day when I don't know when.. or what, for that matter.. anything is happening. :lol

Info is coming out very slowly. The collector stage panels schedule has been released, the floor plan showing all the stages and booth locations came out. We are still waiting on the main schedule release. If you have the app that is all you really need ( it isn't active yet).

I wasn't even aware there was an app, thanks for the heads up. I'll check it and the thread periodically.

I'm just really going because I want to catch the teaser and grab some photos of real costumes if they're there. If I can do those two things I'll leave happy!

If you have the app that is all you really need ( it isn't active yet).

Ok, so here are the three locations I see best for a meet location. We can either meet at locations inside or our side...

Location 1 is the easiest to find, we can meet under the bridge, out side. That honestly is the best location in my opinion. Please let me know your opinions on the matter, thank you...

SWC2.JPG

SWC RPF Meetup Reminder

Ok so far here is the updated list of attendee's so far...

If your name is not on the list and you plan on attending our little RPF member meetup at Star Wars Celebration please simply let us know here that you plan on attending. (If something happens where your not able to make it, just let us know in advance)

::RPF SWC Meet Attendee's::

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua
SpaceMind
hutt
Thain

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back