Star Wars Celebration 2017--Orlando, FL

Has it been locked down for where & when ?

I know that most everyone that had chimed in agreed with a meet up on Saturday. As for the time, I know most wanted around 5-7pm. As for the location that has not been planed for sure yet?

Does anyone have any Ideas for the location of the meet up? Also lets take a poll, what time would everyone like? 5:00, 6:00, or 7:00? If these times aren't good please give your ideas.

Thanks so much...

Saturday sounds great...for me anytime around 5 or later works! as far as location....I have no idea/opinion. This will be my first time/visit to Orlando.

I will probably be back home by all those times. The benefit/curse of living kind of close and having a dog.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

So looks like so far everyone is agreeing on 5:00 PM on Saturday April 15th...

So I'm planning on having some custom RPF badges for everyone that attends...

Please let me know if you plan on attending the event so I have enough badges for everyone...

(if things change where your not able attend just simply let us know here)

Please let me know if you plan on attending the event so I have enough badges for everyone...

I'll be there. Would love a badge.

I will be there !

I'll be there

I'll be there. Would love a badge.
Redwillow + gf
I will be there !
... I'm attending... can't wait!
Count me in
I'll be there

Ok so far here is the list of attendee's so far...

If your name is not on the list and you plan on attending our little RPF member meetup at Star Wars Celebration please simply let us know here that you plan on attending. (If something happens where your not able to make it, just let us know in advance)

::RPF SWC Meet Attendee's::

Matrixspoon
hokie
Redwillow + 1
xwingfighter
MasterEdi
hdtheater
scottjua

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, So...I've gathered some more information...

I finally found out which location they will be using for SWC. It's going to be held at the west wing of the orange county convention center. I found this information on the Orange County Convention Center website https://occc.ungerboeck.com/coe/coe_p1_all.aspx?oc=10&cc=COEMAIN. I have been to this location about 4 times now, and know it fairly well. I'm trying to fine tune a good location at the convention center for us to meet up (something easy to find). I should have a location picked out in a day or two. I will provide maps and pictures once I've decided on a location. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back