Rogue One Vader costume

Ugh another one of these? Correct me if I'm wrong the only movie when the neck of the helmet is below the mantle is ROTS?

Ugh another one of these? Correct me if I'm wrong the only movie when the neck of the helmet is below the mantle is ROTS?

You are correct. And a funny thing about that movie is in the scene where the mask is lowered on to him, the neck lip is below the armour, then above the armor, then it is below in the rest of the scenes.

maxresdefault.jpg

screenshot_96.png

Damn, I've never noticed that!

The gap is probably just due to how the actor is hunched and moving. No other reason.

You are correct. And a funny thing about that movie is in the scene where the mask is lowered on to him, the neck lip is below the armour, then above the armor, then it is below in the rest of the scenes.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LwDe845aDt4/maxresdefault.jpg

https://filmratings.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/screenshot_96.png

Yeah, I thought George would have corrected this scene with CGI after the everyone noticed the missing parts when the helmet is lowered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the movies alone there is nothing that dictates that neck bit is a seal right? How would he move his head if it was? I noticed it as looking a bit costumey too, but then figured it is just part of the armour and any seal would be inside. Reminds me of the neck guard on samurai armour.

Definitely getting more of an ESB feel for this costume. I know it's supposed to be ANH, but it more or less follows the ESB look. The lenses don't appear to be amber in htis pic as well.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back