Final Fantasy X Ifrit

Wolfish

A few pics of our Ifrit and Yuna project we debuted at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo this past weekend.

For reference, the big horns are 5 feet long. I machined aluminum puppetry hands, so the fingers moved with mine. As exhausting of a project that it was, we think it turned out pretty good.

The staff head was laser cut, gold anodized and I machined all of the holders and brass parts.

I'll upload some build pics in the next week or two, once we actually recoup from the con!

Thanks for looking everyone.

2016-05-01 18.55.47.jpg2016-04-30 21.58.09.jpg2016-05-01 06.45.59.jpg

Very cool. I'm really surprised that more Final Fantasy creatures don't get made into costumes, Shiva would be a problem as she's always half naked in the games though lol.

Wow! Amazing work, well done! How comfy is it to wear the costume?

We really pushed our time with this one and almost didn't get it done. The one thing that didn't get put in? Cooling system. I almost overheated a couple of times, so it's on the immediate upgrade list for the next couple of weeks. Other than that, it's not too bad. Walking can be difficult for long distances, but overall it's just the heat issue. Thank you for the compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

Tis is amazing, love the detail, always impressed to watch large scale cosplays

We always push ourselves. This was the biggest we've done so far. Thanks you for the kind words! We really tried to make it look as game accurate as we could.

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool. I'm really surprised that more Final Fantasy creatures don't get made into costumes, Shiva would be a problem as she's always half naked in the games though lol.

This is why we wanted to do it. My better have is a huge FF fan, and there's been tons of Yuna's done over the years. No one did Ifrit justice, so we figured we'd do our best to bring him to life.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back