Supreme Leader Snoke mask sculpt

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i was bored and thought i would sculpt a snoke mask, I love character , can't wait to see more in the next film!

here is the sculpt. should have it molded next week and starting the hands next week.
thanks for looking.

snokage1.jpg

snokage3.jpg

snokage2.jpg

snokage6.jpg

snokage8.jpg

snokage9.jpg

snokage7.jpg

Amazing! I'm not sure how accurate it is, but to me it looks more like a real character than the one in the film, which didn't seem like an actual disfigured human. Yours is brilliant and makes the guy a lot more believable! Squeeze me macaroni... :)

I WISH they'd used a prosthetic and not that weird cgi thing they did. His scenes could have happily been cut from the movie for me personally purely on the aesthetic.
This is amazing work and I'm glad I've been able to see what that character could have looked like.
Thank you, looks great!

God I hope they un CG him in the sequels. Your sculpt really shows how amazing it could have looked as a prosthetic. For heavens sake Unkar Plutt looked less humanoid than Snoke and they did an augmented prosthetic for him. Just do the same ding dang thing /rant. Really cool sculpt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add to what everyone else has said - awesome work. Such a "beautiful" sculpt. And I also agree that this would have been better than having him CGI.

I despise the film and anything to do with it but your skill really shines through in your sculpt! Your talents speak volumes in the clay; wish I was your level of skill!:thumbsup

thanks, guys! trying to get started on the hands and start the mold but work has been crazy so hope to get to molding sunday!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back