Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

hewit

Hey everyone ! (ah you got that one ? :p)

Its been a while since I posted something !
I remember how a similar thread existed from The Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2.
In that we identified all clothes and so on which Peter Parker and others from the movie worn.
And I thought why dont we do it with the new Spiderman too ?!

Maybe someone seen the Civil War movie already and which clothes Peter Parker worn there ?!

Have fun.

Last edited:
Re: Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe

The film had premiere the 27th here in Sweden, so I've seen it. It was awesome btw:D

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

My friend sent me some of the spidey scenes from the film but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post a screenshot? Anyway, in the 2nd post credit scene, Peter is wearing a red long sleeve shirt with yellow text that from what I can see says" P.S 108 MATHLETES. He's also wearing cuffed, dark blue jeans and black socks.

Can you send me those maybe ? :)
So I can start already,maybe after a few weeks we can post some pictures :)

Oh man, this is going to be my favorite thread once there are more pics. I have not seen the movie yet :( However, I have a concept suit for what the homemade suit looks like. image.jpeg

The film had premiere the 27th here in Sweden, so I've seen it. It was awesome btw:D

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

My friend sent me some of the spidey scenes from the film but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post a screenshot? Anyway, in the 2nd post credit scene, Peter is wearing a red long sleeve shirt with yellow text that from what I can see says" P.S 108 MATHLETES. He's also wearing cuffed, dark blue jeans and black socks.

I think screenshots are okay in this instance, as long as it's not the clip. But by any chance do you have any pics of the Proto suit?

I think screenshots are okay in this instance, as long as it's not the clip. But by any chance do you have any pics of the Proto suit?

I do, but I don't want to spoil the film for people who haven't seen it or risk getting banned from the RPF. I can send you a private message if you want some pics though:)

I do, but I don't want to spoil the film for people who haven't seen it or risk getting banned from the RPF. I can send you a private message if you want some pics though:)
Could you do the same please? I would like to see how close I was with my suit

Would appreciate it if hewit could put "spoilers" in the thread title. I now regret posting the pics, but many people asked for them. Is it possible to delete them? I tried but no luck.

Last edited:

What about the
pizza graphic tee
he was wearing?

And the
(grey?) hoody...

Last edited:

That's the problem dude, I used one before, but after editing my quote trying to delete it I can't hide the pics anymore.

Edit: I figured it out, pics are now gone.

Last edited:

Feels like new Peter's clothing was inspired in part by Andrew Garfield's Spiderman (black jeans, blue hoodie, graphic tee, and I think I saw some skate shoes?)

Link to the pizza shirt, easy as pie.

www.snorgtees.com/vitruvian-pizza

I already have Tony's Mister Softee shirt, so far so good.

Feels like new Peter's clothing was inspired in part by Andrew Garfield's Spiderman (black jeans, blue hoodie, graphic tee, and I think I saw some skate shoes?)

Link to the pizza shirt, easy as pie.

www.snorgtees.com/vitruvian-pizza

I already have Tony's Mister Softee shirt, so far so good.

You legend! How did you find that so quickly? I'm buying that straight away!

I'm just that good :cool

And by that I mean I just googled "vitruvian pizza"
Good work!

Anyone ID the hoody yet?

I'm really loving his look so far. I think Holland is the perfect blend of the two previous Parkers with his own twist to it. He's definitely cooler than Tobey's but not as cool as Andrew (which I really like!)

Any ID on his sneakers? They looked like they were black with brown/gum outsoles, kinda like Vans but I'm not totally sure.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back