Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

AWESOME! Thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa, this has got to be the most expensive thing Peter wears besides the shoes lol.. Also, is he wearing black jeans in the photo? You can't really see the light blue on the ankle cuff like his regular jeans.
Nah...Some other things Peter wears cost way more, i found a couple things awhile ago, like his other zip up hoodie,the all grey one and that was like $195 along with the grey long sleeve shirt which was about $135,they're really giving Tom's Peter Parker a lot of expensive clothing for him possibly being the "poorest" of all 3 Peter Parker's we have seen in the movies...Also i'm pretty sure he's just wearing dark blue jeans and the shading is making it darker..

Nah...Some other things Peter wears cost way more, i found a couple things awhile ago, like his other zip up hoodie,the all grey one and that was like $195 along with the grey long sleeve shirt which was about $135,they're really giving Tom's Peter Parker a lot of expensive clothing for him possibly being the "poorest" of all 3 Peter Parker's we have seen in the movies...Also i'm pretty sure he's just wearing dark blue jeans and the shading is making it darker..
I got the grey hoodie for 20 bucks. Got a Hanes lightweight fleece hoodie, and it's pretty close.
41MFBbJfcJL.jpg

I got the grey hoodie for 20 bucks. Got a Hanes lightweight fleece hoodie, and it's pretty close.
View attachment 722841
I'm taking like the exact hoodie i found it about two or three weeks ago, and it was $195,forgot what the brand was but if i find it ill post in here,all i remember is that they changed out the hoodie strings...they were originally like a dark blue instead of grey.

I'm taking like the exact hoodie i found it about two or three weeks ago, and it was $195,forgot what the brand was but if i find it ill post in here,all i remember is that they changed out the hoodie strings...they were originally like a dark blue instead of grey.

Hmm, maybe James Perse or John Elliot?

PeterParkerGreyHood.pngPeterLongSleeve.png
Here's The exact brand for the Grey zip up hoodie and grey long sleeve shirt Peter wears,as you can see with the Hoodie it has the blue stripes on the inside and the exact zipper,and with the long sleeve you can see by the collar sleeves,and bottom of the shirt...i'm pretty sure they just switched out the drawstring chords for the zip up....also found out this hoodie was also used in "Ant-Man" and in one scene of "Deadpool" along with a couple other shows a movies..

View attachment 723160View attachment 723159
Here's The exact brand for the Grey zip up hoodie and grey long sleeve shirt Peter wears,as you can see with the Hoodie it has the blue stripes on the inside and the exact zipper,and with the long sleeve you can see by the collar sleeves,and bottom of the shirt...i'm pretty sure they just switched out the drawstring chords for the zip up....also found out this hoodie was also used in "Ant-Man" and in one scene of "Deadpool" along with a couple other shows a movies..
Whoa, yeah, I want the clothes to be accurate, but like Peter I'm not too good with money right now lol

For the new balance u420s I suggest if you are only experienced or know someone who is you can customize them or start a petition but those are the only options I have

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Out of topic question but does anyone want to know what Nikes were used in amazing Spider-Man I knew for years but could never buy them because I didn't have money but either way it's to late now the shoe Is no longer or nike.com but is in other countries

Out of topic question but does anyone want to know what Nikes were used in amazing Spider-Man I knew for years but could never buy them because I didn't have money but either way it's to late now the shoe Is no longer or nike.com but is in other countries

He wears a pair of Nike Dunk "low" and they are customized...but its pretty easy to recreate them using Nike iD.

Shoe-http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/dunk-low-essential-id/?piid=43648&pbid=503214475#?pbid=503214475

He wears a pair of Nike Dunk "low" and they are customized...but its pretty easy to recreate them using Nike iD.

Shoe-http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/product/dunk-low-essential-id/?piid=43648&pbid=503214475#?pbid=503214475
Nike dunk low be true I'd to be exact

"Be True" is just a color way/collection not the shoe model itself.
It is they got rid of the shoe I made the shoe before on it just never got them the one they have now is not it they do not have plans to bring back the other pair I already asked nike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back