Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

View attachment 709468
in case someone didn't see my thread, here's what I have done so far for the onesie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey dude! That's pretty cool! The pants seem a bit too dark? No? I've tried to look for some light blue pants that have a drawstring. Still haven't found one.

hey guys! i shared this on instagram a few days ago and figured id here too!
View attachment 709663

also, i made this, its the exact pattern on Peters Shirt. I'm not sure what use it would be to anyone but im sharing it anyway.
View attachment 709665View attachment 709666

That drawing's cool! And nice job on the pattern. I already have a shirt that looks the part; I'm good with my shirt but your's looks great!

Hey dude! That's pretty cool! The pants seem a bit too dark? No? I've tried to look for some light blue pants that have a drawstring. Still haven't found one.

That drawing's cool! And nice job on the pattern. I already have a shirt that looks the part; I'm good with my shirt but your's looks great!

I'm gonna try bleaching the pants to make them lighter

So I went to a Levi's and I showed the pic of Peter to an employee. They told me that his jeans looked like 504's, so I got those. They look pretty close to me (excuse the messy room, I've been working on the onesie snd everything's all over the place lol)
IMG_1206.JPGIMG_1216.JPG

I mostly share these on my IG account, took them in Queens, where they shot the movie a couple months ago, and also where I met Tom
272D3D2C-C4D5-41CE-A55B-4578E4E789FA.jpg

parkerstarktek.jpgPhysicsIsTheoreticalOutfit.jpg
Hey, This is my first post here, and i just wanted to share This picture of me with The "Physics Is Theoretical" outfit,Shirt got cut off but oh well. In a couple days i'm gonna try and post another outfit, Just waiting on the Jacket, its gonna be based off the "Find X T-shirt" and a couple more if i can. :)

Last edited:
They are stocking some Nike killshot 2 at a j. Crew store near me I finally get a pair

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow! Really? How much do they go for retail? And if you don't mind me asking where are you from? Not address, zip code, but like is it N.Y. or something?
View attachment 710535View attachment 710536
Hey, This is my first post here, and i just wanted to share This picture of me with The "Physics Is Theoretical" outfit,Shirt got cut off but oh well. In a couple days i'm gonna try and post another outfit, Just waiting on the Jacket, its gonna be based off the "Find X T-shirt" and a couple more if i can. :)

Dude! Sweet outfit! All I'm missing for this outfit are the Nike Killshot 2 for J Crew! Can't seem to find any pair that's less than $120.

Wow! Really? How much do they go for retail? And if you don't mind me asking where are you from? Not address, zip code, but like is it N.Y. or something?

Dude! Sweet outfit! All I'm missing for this outfit are the Nike Killshot 2 for J Crew! Can't seem to find any pair that's less than $120.
Houston Texas and it goes for 90 from what they said ebay butchers the price

Also they stock up on the 1st for me so I'm sure that goes for other j Crew stores

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back