Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Stuff in Peter Parker's room.

1. Algebra and Trigonometry Textbook (Second Edition) James Stewart
  2. Glencoe Mathematics Algebra 2 Textbook
  3. Mix & Match Aqua Gourd Metal Accent Lamp Base
  4. Apple Macintosh
  5. Studio 3B™ 5-Light Floor Lamp
  6. iDog
  7. A blue and tan tackle box?
  8. Miscellaneous wires and wire caps
  9. A History Book
  10. A poster that says SHOOT FROM THE HEART
  11. Milk Crates
  12. BIC Xtra Comfort Mechanical Pencils, 0.7mm, 6/Pack
  13. Miscellaneous parts to old electronics
  14. A possible blue and orange hot glue gun?
  15. A book about Space
  16. Black Roller Blades with Red and White wheels

holy CRAP that looks AWESOME DUDE!!! Do you have a thread on how you made it?
Thank you! No not yet, but that is a good idea. i might make one and post more pics and explain how i made it. I'll probably do it on Tuesday because i don't have school that day and will have lots of time. I'll Post the link to it here when its up.

Last edited:
Hey, has anyone found anything similar to this button down? The closest one I could find is this. The colors are pretty close, but it's not 100% accurate. Also has anyone found the blue sweater he's wearing in this picture? I would use the Uniqlo Soft Touch Crewneck Long Sleeve Shirt, but the material isn't quite right.
spiderman0010.jpg3785086_fpx.jpg

Last edited:
Why doing some research on this jacket it is grey has like a velcro cuff? Has 3 pockets is a hooded windbreaker if you have anything else you know please say something
6b14512348c635846608359ebab1b2d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That's what I'm doing as well. Found a bunch of things on Amazon to put it together. What mask are you planning on getting? Ski mask type or 2nd skin? I'm trying to find one that has two small circular eye holes instead of bigger holes. Also, how are you planning on making the boots/shoes? I'm leaning towards duck tape but don't know if it'll look too sloppy.

I might actually make the Underoos suit lol, here's photoshop mock up made w/ the stuff I'm planning to order
View attachment 704354

Hey guys! I was at the mall today and I saw these shoes that look a lot like the ones on the "Telekinesis outfit". This is me wearing my "Telekinesis outfit". I'm good with the pants, the tee and the flannel but I needed an insider's opinion on the shoes. So what you do guys think about the shoes? image.jpgimage.jpg

Jumpman 2315 Take a morphmask on ebay, they are cheap and really good. believe me, I made a spiderman mask with them. Go on ebay, type ''zentai'' and select ''price+shipping lowest first'' instead of ''best match'' and you'll find. Good luck!

That's what I'm doing as well. Found a bunch of things on Amazon to put it together. What mask are you planning on getting? Ski mask type or 2nd skin? I'm trying to find one that has two small circular eye holes instead of bigger holes. Also, how are you planning on making the boots/shoes? I'm leaning towards duck tape but don't know if it'll look too sloppy.

2nd Skin for the mask, I'll cut the eyeholes myself. What I plan to use for the boots is soccer socks tucked into red spray painted water shoes, which is what the trailer tease kinda makes it look like imo

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have the right jeans or shoes, but I'm happy with this. You guys think this looks good?
View attachment 704767
the jacket looks pretty good, where'd you get it?

I know it doesn't look very accurate in this picture, but in real life with the outfits it works extremely well. It's a Sport Tek Raglan Hooded Jacket.
sport-tek_JST73_graphite-grey.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm guessing these are fairly comfortable to wear for an extended period of time? Able to breathe in them ok and see out?

Jumpman 2315 Take a morphmask on ebay, they are cheap and really good. believe me, I made a spiderman mask with them. Go on ebay, type ''zentai'' and select ''price+shipping lowest first'' instead of ''best match'' and you'll find. Good luck!

Is it just me or does Peter have different goggles in Homecoming? In Civil War they looked much bulkier, and you couldn't see any white in the eyes like in the Homecoming trailer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back