Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

That hoodie is impossible to find. All grey hoodies look alike. The only distinguishing feature Peter's sweater has is the blue lining underneath the zipper.

Yeah, that jacket is being a pain to find. Also there are a few listings for the Killshot 2s on eBay. REALLY expensive though.

Yeah! I saw them! Let me just gather up some money or hopefully we could all get some money off of Tony Stark's "September Foundation Grant"!

Once again, I have failed to find an exact match.. But I think this is pretty close to the button-down he wears underneath the blue crewneck.
View attachment 694180
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...en Agave&kws=plaid shirt&ruleId=65&slotId=222

The undershirt is definitely blue with red lining. There's some close up pictures of his flannel in HD.

"Gotta say that's awesome!" I'm gonna give this a go and see how they turn out but substitute some of it with other materials! Thanks!

That hoodie is impossible to find. All grey hoodies look alike. The only distinguishing feature Peter's sweater has is the blue lining underneath the zipper.

Yeah. That's the difference. I kinda wanted to buy a gray hoodie and replace the lining with blue just to see how it turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Parker's DVD player from Civil War. Not entirely accurate. Nanny Cam LG Blu Ray DVD Player is closest to the one in the movie. IMG_20170104_143448.jpgIMG_20170104_143457.jpgScreenshot 2016-12-30 at 6.19.25 PM.pngScreenshot 2016-12-30 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreenshot 2016-12-30 at 6.20.08 PM.pngIMG_20170104_144044.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-12-30 at 6.30.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2016-12-30 at 6.30.43 PM.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 122
I'll post up the RPC Studio Homecoming screen printed and detailed suit, I'll be using them along with PetesProps lenses and Ken Landurm modeled web-shooters, once I have everything together.
I will have HD pics and a couple videos too.

Does someone has a hd picture of the scene from civil war when you can see the shoes ?
( black gum sole...shoe? ) Not so sure if they were vans. Can´t even clearly decide if they are low or high top. I see something white at the ankle (upper site of the shoe). But I dont know if this is just a reflection of light or something. Also cant see some vans logo/style on the side of the shoe neither a nike logo... What do you guys think ?

I still cant find an accurate windbreaker, these ones are somewhat similar but unfortunately not nearly close enough for me :/
but figured id share anyway. the brand is O'Neill. if you look up: "O'Neill Hooded Full Zip Windbreaker Jacket" you should find these jackets
279941110.jpgcapitola_fa6102100_blk_f.jpgo-neill-hooded-full-zip-windbreaker-jacket-original-101644.jpgshopping.jpg

Last edited:
Does someone has a hd picture of the scene from civil war when you can see the shoes ?
( black gum sole...shoe? ) Not so sure if they were vans. Can´t even clearly decide if they are low or high top. I see something white at the ankle (upper site of the shoe). But I dont know if this is just a reflection of light or something. Also cant see some vans logo/style on the side of the shoe neither a nike logo... What do you guys think ?

No one ?

See I'm pretty sure that the problem is that there is no clear shots of his foot. There have been people who have theorized what the shoes are, but no one knows for sure what they are. Though on the first 10 pages here, there was a couple options and opinions. That could help ya out.

Sorry I'm late guys. What I miss? The windbreaker jacket is being a pain to find! But the windbreaker looks close! The shoes from Civil War: I had the Vans ones before the movie came out ( still have 'em ). I say it's those because the Nikes don't have that black lining on the brown gum sole like the Vans do. I search and they're just plain brown gum soles. The Vans that I have along with all the other Vans have a black lining on the brown gum sole.

Sorry I'm late guys. What I miss? The windbreaker jacket is being a pain to find! But the windbreaker looks close! The shoes from Civil War: I had the Vans ones before the movie came out ( still have 'em ). I say it's those because the Nikes don't have that black lining on the brown gum sole like the Vans do. I search and they're just plain brown gum soles. The Vans that I have along with all the other Vans have a black lining on the brown gum sole.
Nike sb have the black lines on the sole the janoskis I think how you spell it

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Do you have a picture which ones you mean ?
Because like I said above,there is something "sparkling" at the ankle site and i thinks its something flat.
And the problem I have with the Nikes is I thing you would see the big Nike logo on the site of the shoe...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a picture which ones you mean ?
Because like I said above,there is something "sparkling" at the ankle site and i thinks its something flat.
And the problem I have with the Nikes is I thing you would see the big Nike logo on the site of the shoe...
Oh and the laces are more like the vans I posted above,have a look !

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back