Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Checked, looks 100% accurate, and purchased. I'm not going to have this become another thing like the Jansport Slacker ;)

Oh please no ;) I never even found a slacker...

I take it the movie backpack's in red and black? I wasn't paying enough attention when I saw Civil War… I guess I was more focused on his shirt.

Oh, and what did you check it against? If you have pictures, could you Private Message them to me?
Thanks!

Oh please no ;) I never even found a slacker...

I take it the movie backpack's in red and black? I wasn't paying enough attention when I saw Civil War… I guess I was more focused on his shirt.

Oh, and what did you check it against? If you have pictures, could you Private Message them to me?
Thanks!

Image sent and yup. Red an black.

Gee whiz! Nice find guys! Huge Spider-Man fan here! And I mean huge! Just wanted to ask each and every one of you how you liked Spider-Man and Civil War? And what do you think made the character stick out to you? Hehe... I said "stick". Get it?

Garfield's still my favorite, but Holland is growing on me ;)

I'm not the biggest fan of the suit, but his demeanor/jokes are spot on. The mechanical eyes are pretty cool as well. You seen it yet?

Yes! I actually have seen it. Twice. I saw it this Saturday that passed and the Thursdsay before the release on Friday. I really loved how they made a whole new take on Peter Parker. I'm not trying to boost myself up or anything but my friends at school call me Spider-Boy now; apparently I look like Tom Holland to them and act like the Peter Parker in Civil War. Oh did I mention that they said I can get annoys when I get cocky? Haha! Anyways, loved it and I felt much more closer to that Peter than any other ( and he's just in there for like 30 minutes ). I appreciate and love all Peter Parker / Spider-Man portrayals but Tom Holland nailed it!

Anyone have any good shots of his shoes? If you do please post 'em or private message 'em so we can figure out what they are! Thanks!

Alright... May I say something? How awesome are you guys at finding stuff. Anyone have anything on the hoodie and MAYBE pants? Oh and the earphones he uses are ( OBVIOUSLY ) Apple Earbuds.

In this picture the bag looks red though...
3e1ea8bcaac6695d9e54d7b31048b1e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright... May I say something? How awesome are you guys at finding stuff. Anyone have anything on the hoodie and MAYBE pants? Oh and the earphones he uses are ( OBVIOUSLY ) Apple Earbuds.

I saw the movie twice last week and all I remembered was the pizza shirt [http://www.snorgtees.com/vitruvian-pizza#494=6&76=12&493=3?gclid=Cj0KEQjwx7u5BRC1lePz].

E60flip345 helped me out with the info on the backpack [http://www.amazon.com/Everest-Lugga...04GI9PKS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8]

Dudemanguy10189 posted earlier on the thread that he ordered a pair of shoes, but he didn't give any evidence/info as to if they were accurate.

As for the hoodie, no one knows anything about it as of yet.

Hope this helps!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back