Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

I like how they are bringing back the tech-nerd Peter Parker we have known from the comics in Tom Holland. Tobey Maguire almost had it in him while Andrew Garfield played not entirely opposite but different, more of a geek version than nerd.
CtUoY_MXgAE4Tx_.jpg

CtUoY_MXgAE4Tx_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a theory as to why he has more than one backpack.

From the set photos we've seen Peter running into an alley, come running out as Spider-Man, and then later walking around in pyjamas.

So my theory: he hides his clothes and backpack in an alley, returns, and they have been stolen.

I'm probably wrong but it would explain why he doesn't just use the same backpack.

In other news... Anyone ID'd that windbreaker yet?

I have a theory as to why he has more than one backpack.

From the set photos we've seen Peter running into an alley, come running out as Spider-Man, and then later walking around in pyjamas.

So my theory: he hides his clothes and backpack in an alley, returns, and they have been stolen.

I'm probably wrong but it would explain why he doesn't just use the same backpack.

In other news... Anyone ID'd that windbreaker yet?
Mind... BLOWN!!! That totally makes sense, considering that Peter, in the MCU, is an insecure teenager! Not only that, RDJ has confirmed that Stark will be Peters "upgrade guy" so that kinda hints towards more upgrades to the suit and his equipment. That also could be the Shocker trying to find out who Spider-Man is

Ok guys! Great news! I just IDed Peter's new backpack from yesterday's set photos in New York. It's the Jansport Wasabi Backpack. The bad news is that it's not in the website but surely though eBay has some.

And Spider-Man Homecoming ( AS OF TODAY ) has officially wrapped up filming! Woot woot! Now time for us to get to work and find these clothing brands! Good luck to everyone!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back