Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Re: Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe

WoW you already found a Shirt awesome :)

I can tell you from the secend end credit scene that peter wears a red longsleeve with yelow font which says : P.S. 1.08 Mathletes.
I´m probably not allowed to post the picture,so Im not sure.

I do, but I don't want to spoil the film for people who haven't seen it or risk getting banned from the RPF. I can send you a private message if you want some pics though:)

Can you Private Message them to me as well? Thank you!

Last edited:

The film had premiere the 27th here in Sweden, so I've seen it. It was awesome btw:D

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

My friend sent me some of the spidey scenes from the film but I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post a screenshot? Anyway, in the 2nd post credit scene, Peter is wearing a red long sleeve shirt with yellow text that from what I can see says" P.S 108 MATHLETES. He's also wearing cuffed, dark blue jeans and black socks.

Hey man! I know you've probably been asked a lot already, but could you DM me pics of the original spidey suit? It would be very helpful. Thank you!!!

I do, but I don't want to spoil the film for people who haven't seen it or risk getting banned from the RPF. I can send you a private message if you want some pics though:)
Could you please do the same for me? It was hard to get a good look at it from the 10 seconds of footage.

I think I found his backpack. Everest Luggage Backpack with Dual Mesh Pocket but someone should check my work
71Fplx0v-PL._UX385_.jpg

Gee whiz! Nice find guys! Huge Spider-Man fan here! And I mean huge! Just wanted to ask each and every one of you how you liked Spider-Man and Civil War? And what do you think made the character stick out to you? Hehe... I said "stick". Get it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back