Thick Green Green Blood?

AxelRoldos

Hi everybody =]

I'm trying to make/buy blood that goes on thick and nasty like the Ben Nye Thick Blood, except green. Or something close to it. I've been Googling forever. Anyone have any leads for me?

Thanks!

bennyethickblood.jpg

Just put in a quick search and it turns out swarfega has been used before. Some 30 odd years ago in the tomorrow people...... who knew. I guess its swarfega for an easy answer or try green jelly.

What about the Predator route of mixing KY with the liquid in a glow stick? I guess that wouldnt work depending on what you needed it for.

I assume its the same in a pump bottle as a hand cleaner jar. But as Snikt said KY jelly mixed with something would be good. I'd use a little green food dye with it so its totally non toxic (dont know where you plan on putting it....lol).

Some SPFX supply stores have a clear liquidy ooze type stuff that you can buy too, like doppelganger said, you can just tint it with green food coloring. I used food coloring to tint some resin and it worked great.

But yeah, no matter where you put it, it will be safe! :lol

You could use methylcellulose mixed with green pigment, and add just a little water to make it thicker

For my used Ghostbusters uniform, I used silicone caulk and green food coloring. It was great because it gave a wet look but was completely dry.

Clear Elmers glue and food dye makes a convincing blood that dries completely but still looks damp. Partially dried it should be nice and thick for application. It tends to bead up and peel off smooth surfaces, but is great for clothing, hair and is somewhat good on skin.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back