2016 SO CAL PROP PARTY!!! YES, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! JULY 9th, 2016

Re: 2016 SO CAL PROP PARTY!!! YES, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! JULY 2nd or 9th, 2016

July 9th, sounds good.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

Re: 2016 SO CAL PROP PARTY!!! YES, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! JULY 2nd or 9th, 2016

My schedule is open for July 9. Payment sent! :)

Just stumbled across this thread! I may be working, again.

Paypal sent....Ill be there if Im not on the road. Fingers crossed!

Jedifyfe, thanks for putting this together! Alas, I'm in Denver now and won't be able to attend. Looks like an awesome meetup!

Well Kim has been rehired by Disney; which is great. However, she starts on the 7th which means I have no transportation trying to figure out how I can get there but I may not be able to attend.

Well that's good and bad news Jeff. Is there anyone close to you that can get you there and back?

West Covina.

11 days to go. If you haven't paid the $20 fee by next Thursday (July7th) you will not be allowed to attend. Sorry, but I need to make a list and check it twice....Ho Ho Ho...Now I have a Machine Gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am so there! Payment Sent!:cheers

Payment updated on first page. :)

The cut off for payment is tomorrow at midnight. Anyone who has not paid by tomorrow will not be allowed to attend. This is the final notice. Please don't assume you can pay at the door. Thank you all who have paid. It makes putting this together so much smoother.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back