2016 SO CAL PROP PARTY!!! YES, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! JULY 9th, 2016

So is there anyone in or near West Covina that could give me a ride?

My wife started back at Disney so I'm car-less for a time.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

Re: 2016 SO CAL PROP PARTY!!! YES, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!!! JUNE 25th, 2016

ivoyage with a 1st season TNG Tricorder with the opening mechanism!!! Still a work in progress but worth seeing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a ton of great experiences since moving to California a couple of years ago, but this was definitely one of the best. Thanks again to Jedifyfe for putting the party together!

Another awesome event! Thank you Brad for running logistics, Frank for hosting, and Art for RPF'ing!!

met a lot of awesome people i did not know previously, and saw a ton of familiar faces. So much talent in one room!!

if we met and you want to connect via facebook, please message me and we will hook it up. As everyone in my life knows I am terrible with names AND faces, so help hook a brother up!!

It was another great party-

Here's the moment lunch arrived:

27589093174_887428b6ee_b.jpg

Thanks Brad! And thanks for making the video available to those of us who dont have FB:) My weekend was taken up with bad crab cakes in New Hampshire and getting caught up in a #BLM rally in Times Square.

Gotta pay the bills to buy the toys.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back