rubies mods (update)

Chris, i used U-Pol multi purpose filler from my local Halfords automotive store. Comes with seperate hardener. You aonly have about 20 minutes to work with this stuff, it then just instantly goes hard. After half hour its as hard as steel but after an hour it can be sanded and it sands beautifully.

Originally posted by Darth Domain@Feb 17 2006, 06:23 AM
Chris, i used U-Pol multi purpose filler from my local Halfords automotive store. Comes with seperate hardener. You aonly have about 20 minutes to work with this stuff, it then just instantly goes hard. After half hour its as hard as steel but after an hour it can be sanded and it sands beautifully.
[snapback]1186777[/snapback]​

Cool. Is it like a putty or is it thinner than that?

Originally posted by DarthKahnt+Feb 17 2006, 02:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarthKahnt @ Feb 17 2006, 02:04 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Darth Domain
@Feb 17 2006, 06:23 AM
[snapback]1186777[/snapback]​

Cool. Is it like a putty or is it thinner than that?
[snapback]1186837[/snapback]​
[/b]
It's about the same consistentcy of the filler you would use ofr filling cracks on walls so yep thinner thatn putty whcih is good as it gets in all those nooks a crannies. It remains at that consistentcy until it gets to that 20 minute mark then boof... Hard as nails.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back