Unlimited Run The Expanse: Beratnas Gas Stickers (Stopgap)

Mike J.

Master Member
Here's the short version: These are vinyl stickers. They are designed to be a stopgap solution, until such time as I figure out how the hell the patches on the show were made, if ever.

What: Orange on white vinyl, self-adhesive, glossy stickers, approximately the same size as the Beratnas chest patches, as best as I can estimate. I've tried to scale these based on the known height of Wes Chatham. There is a small amount of uncertainty involved, given the available images. Size is 9.5 x 9.3 centimeters, 3.75 x 3.7 inches, approximately.

When: Available now!

Why: I wanted to provide some kind of temporary solution to the folks asking for patches. Again, this is a stopgap measure, until such time as more accurate patches can be made. These are not made nor intended to last forever. Ideally, you would stick this on a jumpsuit and wear it for a day or two at a con or for Halloween or whatever.
How: Professionally spot-color screen printed (not done by me on my desktop inkjet or anything cheap like that). Vector art by me, based on HD screencaps & promo images.

Price:

• 1 sticker = $7.50 United States Dollars, which includes shipping within the US.
  • 2 stickers = $14.50 US, which includes shipping within the US.
  • 3 stickers = $21.00 US, which includes shipping within the US.
  • 4 stickers = $27.50 US, which includes shipping within the US.
  • 5 or more = What the hell are you doing, equipping an army? Email me, we'll talk.

PayPal me at imhomes@tampabay.rr.com, say it's for the Beratnas stickers, say how many, and mark it as Payment for Goods or Services. Be sure to include a valid mailing address. These will not be sent insured, nor tracked. If you want to spring for the additional $6.45 cost for domestic Priority Mail, for insurance and tracking, just add it on to your PayPal payment. I am investigating the costs & customs requirements of shipping to Canada, the UK, etc.

International Sales: Not at this time, I'm sorry.

Please Note: These are not die-cut. You must trim these. Die-cutting would have doubled the cost of the stickers. They have six straight cuts, which you should be able to make with an X-acto knife and a metal straightedge. Use a clean, sharp, new blade and practice cutting first. Additionally, they are clean, new, glossy and bright. You may want to weather them. I advise you to exercise caution when doing so. Test your paint or whatever on one of the blank white areas first. It may not adhere to the vinyl.[/B]

-MJ

IMG_0173.jpg

ScanXCU.jpeg

Amos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back