Limited Run Luke Skywalker The Force Awakens Lightsaber

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello everyone,

So, with the recent blue ray release of TFA, it's been discovered that the prop department actually made a new lightsaber for Luke for the new film.

attachment.php

In case you missed it. We've been discovering the new saber over here http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=259129&page=5

Here's my model
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've decided to do a small run of 30 of these (well actually 29 since I'm going to take the first one).

The kit will consist of two aluminum machined parts, the saber body and the control box. (And I'll thrown in the triangle ring)

The cost will be $115.00 plus 17.50 shipped in the US and 27.50 shipped international

This will be a limited run of 30. The first 29 people to commit to the run here will be on the list and will be expected to pay up in a timely fashion once the parts have come in.

I will not accept payment until I have all the parts in hand. However, I expect that if you sign up here, you accept that you have made a commitment to follow through on your purchase.

In order to sign up. You must post your commitment n the space below. IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY EMAILED ME, PMD ME, OR POSTED IN THE RESEARCH THREAD ABOUT THIS SABER YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP. YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD BELOW TO SIGN UP.

Since this is a sign up thread, please only post below to get your name on the list.

1. Teecrooz
2. Patlegrand
3. PierreT28
4. steven giunta
5. Scott D
6. tomm1999
7. tomm1999
8. NeoRutty
9. cjchiu
10. MrsCrackpot
11. DarkJedi360
12. Bluebox303
13. Bluebox303
14. Edraven99
15. seelsa73
16. boochydog
17. Bartersnar
18. SethS
19. roygilsing
20. E Williams
21. Barnstormer
22. starbuc
23. hound97
24. HaggardSage
25. propfactory
26. kevin926
27. halliwax
28. Lichtbringer
29. ajhix
30. dmcox01
31. MCM
32. RexKramer
33. markpoon
34. jhazard
35. CAPSLOCK
36. andrew25rs
37. andrew25rs
38. propfactory
39. Spyhunter2k
40. Anakin Starkiller

Last edited:
I'm in for one, please add me to the list.

If by some miracle you can't get 29 other people to sign up I'll take 2. Don't want to be greedy :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back