I've Identified a Klingon Disruptor Part!!!!!

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't know if this has been identified yet but I was looking at pics from Worldcon and when I saw a Klingon disruptor I immediatley knew what one major part came from.
The grip is obviously the grip from the STIII pistol but the TOP BOBY portion is the laser cannon from a vintage Star Wars Death Star playset. I knew the second I looked at it that was what it was. Here'a comparrioson shot:
gunpartmk6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, cool find!

Hey, have you been in my garage? I know my 1978 Deathstar playset is down there and the foam "trash" is in a ziploc bag just like in your picture.:lol

Steven

Last edited:
That piece was made by roomate for DS9 and displayed by him at Worldcon...that was him (MAX) running that display. That piece is currently lounging in th eliving room upstairs..
Good eye.
Wow, cool find!

Hey, have you been in my garage? I know my 1978 Deathstar playset is down there and the foam "trash" is in a ziploc bag just like in your picture.:lol

Steven

Great eye..

I had that set and I even used the big blaster to shoot my brother and sister. Guess the prop man must have done the same thing too :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back