Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

alright i think i have completed it and seems good as draft. however, i couldnt find the right font for the writers name and i have searched for long enough i think. so i share it in an incomplete way.

ps: i am not a 'they are gonna steal my work' person. this is a 'free paper prop' thread and it is natural to share things here for free. besides, these are not our own designs, actually design of other artists and we just recreat them. also i dont like people who doesnt share a single paper prop or reference to help people for creation or photographs and never contribute to anything and even a little 'thank you' but only right click their mouses and save all the stuff here without any kind of appreciation. not for 'stealing' their work but due to lack of appreciation, many talented artists left this forum as you have noticed probably. so here is the thing, you can have my work and use it however you like. it is not a perfect one, if you alter it in a better way, find the right fonts, you can change it however you like but dont forget to share here.

sharing is caring hehe :)

protection charm - your mind - a practical guide to counter legilimency.png

Last edited:
Hi,

MACUSA Official Papers' Transcrit => (in accordance with macusa investigation department terms of conduct and by law NOON/870 – MID001)
In accordance with macusa investigation department (mid) terms of conduct and by law No. 1345/897. Definitions of articles can be reviewed by application (by owl) to macusa chief of staff, stating code 29/0.
(In Accordance with macusa vigilance terms of conduct and by law No. 2402/1974 ELMM. Definitions of articles can be reviewed by application (by owl) to macusa chief of staff, stating code 29/01/1968.
This Charge does not affect your obliviatory or spellcasting right as set out in paragraph five hundred of seventy three (and a quarter) of chapter ninety four (and three quarter) of rappaport’s law (1919 unabridged version).

beautiful work

Excellent work on the permit application. I still have plans to make one, but it is so good now to see some finished.

Thanks all. I'm going to visit the Studio Tour on thursday to see this prop in person. I'm not sure about the colors, so I will change that when I get back from London. After that I'll share the files in all four colors here.

Take some good detailed photos, and have fun.

If you are sharing your work, then you fuel my lazy streak, not that I am complaining.

Kevin and lynx, I feel that the wanted poster is art work just for merchandise not a prop. If it was a prop, it should have had a picture of the wanted person. Anyway I do like it a lot, and see possibilities for the artists here.

Well it could be prop art but I saw one of the wanted posters at House of MinaLima as they were unpacking prints and it looks slightly different.

It is a official licenced merch, so if correct we do have the dragots logo now haha.

btw
MinaLima is having an expo in Paris from the 4th of november, I already booked my flight. Ill be sure to make a ton of pictures.
image.jpeg

And now its 100% confirmed due with the new trailer!
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back