Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Amazing job on the book.
thumbup.gif

PercivalGraves, I was looking over the text and noticed that you mentioned Queenie to be Jewish American, that term is modern and would not be seen mentioned in 1923. I could be wrong, but, should it be mentioned that she is a jew, or at least be refereed to as an American Jew, or not even mentioned as Jewish. Any opinion or correction to what I said pertaining to 1923?

PercivalGraves, I was looking over the text and noticed that you mentioned Queenie to be Jewish American, that term is modern and would not be seen mentioned in 1923. I could be wrong, but, should it be mentioned that she is a jew, or at least be refereed to as an American Jew, or not even mentioned as Jewish. Any opinion or correction to what I said pertaining to 1923?

AzSneed, View attachment queenie.pdf

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 10.25.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 10.25.25 PM.png
    626 KB · Views: 123
PercivalGraves, thanks for the updated page, and I am looking forward to more pages.

I have a question for anyone that can help. On the Wand Permit, it asks for the Wand Registration Number, and from my understanding, the number is given at the time of purchase of the wand. I have never seen any examples of this number in the Wizarding World, has anyone seen one or have thoughts on the number?

Some new props.

Attachments

• new salemers.JPG
    new salemers.JPG
    380.1 KB · Views: 117
  • the Goldsteins.JPG
    the Goldsteins.JPG
    817.7 KB · Views: 128
  • MACUSA STUFF.JPG
    MACUSA STUFF.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back