Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

First link isn't link. It's your file's directory on your computer. Without direct access to your computer we cannot use that directory.

Upload button should be in text editing toolbar just above your text box.

LorduDesign I don't know why but i'm awfully confused, but I do appreciate the help. Anyway I made one of Newt's Creature Medicines "100% Feather Floss" Use the one directly below the others are spelled wrong

Feather Floss.jpg

Attachments

• bandicam 2017-01-07 10-51-26-006.jpg
    bandicam 2017-01-07 10-51-26-006.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Feather Floss.jpg
    Feather Floss.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Feather Floss.jpg
    Feather Floss.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 108
  • Feather Floss.jpg
    Feather Floss.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I would like to make an accurate prop of the "Ministration Chart to assist magical creatures welfare and development" Newt has in his cabin in the film. Does anyone have good resolution images where you can see the texts, or proper images of the separated pieces of this object?

Thank you!

I would like to make an accurate prop of the "Ministration Chart to assist magical creatures welfare and development" Newt has in his cabin in the film. Does anyone have good resolution images where you can see the texts, or proper images of the separated pieces of this object?

Thank you!

Planning on taking a swing at this one. Here's everything I've got so far, in terms of reference. First Batch:

fantastic_beasts_code_chart_postcard-rafc2d3fc35ac4b3fa2bda31.jpgIMG_20170108_0001.jpgIMG_20170108_0002.jpgIMG_20170108_0003.jpg

I though that it might be from that book, I still need to get it. Keep up the awesome work, the beast will be hungry soon. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back