Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Looking through the thread again -- apologies if I missed -- but has anyone posted a flattened version of the erumpent musk label?

I have not seen the flat one, only this one.

Attachments

• wand app.jpg
    wand app.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 146
  • owl.jpg
    owl.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 151
  • musk.jpg
    musk.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 142
I haven't looked through the entire thread, but I saw a book at Target today that had quite a few of them in it. It was called "The Case of Beasts." It might have some good reference shots in it for anyone looking to make some props.

That said, it's also entirely possible it's already been posted in the thread. Sorry if it has, I didn't look through all 25 pages of posts.

wow nickytea great job! thanks for sharing!
and thanks AZSneed I saw the picture as well in the case of beasts.. such a great shot of the background props.
I would love to make the pumpkin juice one day.. already got the cap and bottle.. now just the label xD

I was reading the screen play book and found out that on page 189 there is a Gellert Grindelwald Wanted poster. I looked all over but could not find anything showing the poster. KevinBGoode your the first person that has found anything that I could tell. Based on what I can tell from the other poster we know. It is a "international Wizarding Police" Poster. I made one up but it not even close to being done so if any one can help that would be great

GG.jpg

GG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the picture of me is a screenshot I made from the movie. this is in the scene where Macusa invates the blind pig. Queenie slowly walks back and thats when you can see the poster on its best. I think its pretty much the same as the Other posts.. looks to be the same font and style. in Case of Beasts books there a whole page with all the Wanted posters... except offcourse Grindelwald.. I think this was more like an easter egg in the movie.

btw Nice poster Norbert

Last edited by a moderator:
Jo did what the Wanted poster in the movie as it says in the script boo. I would love help on getting the poster more looking like what it does in the movie any help would help big time. For I am not sure of what font they used

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back