Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Kevin, from what you had to work from, good job. The texture of the label in the picture you posted really made it very hard to work with. Both you and Joma, remember that I posted the scan from the coloring book of the stylized K, that should be easier to work with. Just remember what LorduDesign said, the fonts are not fonts, but are scans.

Kevin, from what you had to work from, good job. The texture of the label in the picture you posted really made it very hard to work with. Both you and Joma, remember that I posted the scan from the coloring book of the stylized K, that should be easier to work with. Just remember what LorduDesign said, the fonts are not fonts, but are scans.

AZSneed I will go back and look for the scan. Thanks for the reminder. The K I ha e down. That's the easiest part. To me is the typography since it isn't an actual font but scans of old typography.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While watching a scene from the movie I downloaded, I noticed an blooper/error in the bank vault when Newt grabbed the Niffler, the stacks of $100 bills are of the modern bills.
The $100 bill I posted here is the last one made before 1926, so this is the one that should have been used in the movie.

Attachments

• 1916 $100.JPG
    1916 $100.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 231
  • niffer 100 dollars.jpg
    niffer 100 dollars.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 166
While watching a scene from the movie I downloaded, I noticed an blooper/error in the bank vault when Newt grabbed the Niffler, the stacks of $100 bills are of the modern bills.
The $100 bill I posted here is the last one made before 1926, so this is the one that should have been used in the movie.

Oh wow. Good find on that!!!!! I wouldn't have ever noticed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is so obvious what they did when I saw it. Joma, good for you for telling them, and we will see if it made a difference.

wow, a lot of people have such an eye for detail!

It's going to be more fun to watch the movie after reading about the details you all noticed. Sweet :)
Definitely a movie I want to see!

WHAT! You haven't seen it yet? I just saw it again last Thursday. I finally noticed the line art drawings of Newt and Jacob on the front page of a newspaper wanted for bank robbery. It just made sense that they would not use photos in 1926.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back