Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

These cards are starting to be a bit crazy lol. Wonder if their are different versions of the decks or what!? Lol

It was a good surprise seeing my name. I want to blow it up and frame it. Lol cheesy right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joma, since all of the books can be released now since the movie is out, there is still hope to find out more on the cards. As for framing it, I say go for it, it ain't cheesy at all.

I got my CASE OF BEAST book and Deluxe Edition Soundtrack today. I'm excited as I can be now, can't push excitement too far, right? Just started looking at the book, and I am most excited to get the wand application and permit. One note, according to MinaLima the full size of the application is 27 X 37 cm (10.66 X 14.56 inches).

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing LorduDesign! Which book is this from? I'm impatient :p I ordered two of the books already, but can't wait to make more props.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the metal parts of the MACUSA ID cards? They look custom made, but I thought you could achieve a similar effect with a suitably sized cigarette case.

I found this picture of wand permit questionary. I don't know about graphic programs, but perhaps it could be usefull for anyone of you .latest.pnglatest.png

Does anyone have any thoughts on the metal parts of the MACUSA ID cards? They look custom made, but I thought you could achieve a similar effect with a suitably sized cigarette case.

It's metal embossed/stamped with the macusa logo.

I'm going to start making a blank macusa ID. Any of my fellow people here want to help with identifying fonts

A few from MinaLima house. =]

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 44
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 38
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 61
My latest replica!

15078590_10202208429047516_4021821194442245479_n.jpg

This is the file I created for this prop. I'm thinking about creating a square version of the wand permit form too, just to get some variation.

http://daanderuijter.nl/Documents/Memoria-Rodentium-Form.pdf
(I'm not sure about the name of these rats, it's in one of the books, but I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.)

This is the tutorial I used for this rat: http://youtu.be/ja2M31lD1ho
I'm trying to find a more accurate version, closer to the rats in the movie.

TB-7021 That origami rat is so cool! Thanks for the file, I'm going to make one of my own as soon as i get to a printer~

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back