Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Warbsy, great job on the poster! I feel the way you do about the poster being used for marketing, and not in the movie, of course, we will know soon. The clues that it is not real, the photos, and with Jacob being in a tee shirt. Then at the lower right corner in small print, LLC. Limited Liability Company's were not created until 1977. Still it does help with the missing info of the name of the Police Commissioner and the rest of the phone number.

Thanks everyone who appreciated my work. this gives me reason to work for more :)

Joma thank you so much for your support and correction. i have fixed and renew the link but i have replicated it just like the screen used prop. i have got it directly from the collector who bought it and there writes 'puritanical society'.. if we see different in movie, i can fix. btw i really like your picture. i dont know why but i feel you are a slytherin, am i right haha :D

AZSneed, thank you also! i like your clock very much!

@LorduDesign, thank you for your nice comment and support :)

i will continue for more!

edit: my file had been downloaded 52 times until now. and only 5 of these cared to thank. come on guys, you can do better. all these people are sharing their work freely for the greater good hah? :D as i said before, i personally know people who take advantages of props from these threads but cant click to 'like this post' button even. dont worry, if you do that, you will only encourage people for more.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone who appreciated my work. this gives me reason to work for more :)

Joma thank you so much for your support and correction. i have fixed and renew the link but i have replicated it just like the screen used prop. i have got it directly from the collector who bought it and there writes 'puritanical society'.. if we see different in movie, i can fix. btw i really like your picture. i dont know why but i feel you are a slytherin, am i right haha :D

AZSneed, thank you also! i like your clock very much!

@LorduDesign, thank you for your nice comment and support :)

i will continue for more!

edit: my file had been downloaded 52 times until now. and only 5 of these cared to thank. come on guys, you can do better. all these people are sharing their work freely for the greater good hah? :D as i said before, i personally know people who take advantages of props from these threads but cant click to 'like this post' button even. dont worry, if you do that, you will only encourage people for more.

I know how hard it is to work on these things so I appreciate your hard work as well. The line I mentioned was from the print on Minalima's site but that'd be curious if it is different in the movie. Maybe different versions!!!!!

And yes. I'm a slytherin. Was it my charming good looks or the leather jacket?! Or was it the hair?! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how hard it is to work on these things so I appreciate your hard work as well. The line I mentioned was from the print on Minalima's site but that'd be curious if it is different in the movie. Maybe different versions!!!!!

And yes. I'm a slytherin. Was it my charming good looks or the leather jacket?! Or was it the hair?! Hahaha

Does silver hair make you a Slytherin? If so, I'm in the wrong house, lol.

I DO appreciate the talent and work of all here that shares with us. I know first hand the frustration of no thanks/comments. When I was building models, I posted photo of my work, sometimes 100 views and no comment. Then I removed the photos for lack of interest, THEN everyone wants to see them. Pathetic!

I DO appreciate the talent and work of all here that shares with us. I know first hand the frustration of no thanks/comments. When I was building models, I posted photo of my work, sometimes 100 views and no comment. Then I removed the photos for lack of interest, THEN everyone wants to see them. Pathetic!

I completely agree. As an illustrator I understand your frustration

Yeah I get used to that sometimes. It sometimes appears like I'm having a convo with myself. On FFP I get so many crickets, lol. But it's not going to stop me from posting that's for sure. I'm always super excited to see a comment on my threads :)

BTW: not related, but if anyone still wanted to get into the Secret Santa for this year, head over to that thread. I hope I get an HP fan so I can make some stuff :)

Managed to get a semi decent picture of the sketch version from Minalima's website... I get so jealous and poor feeling.

Wanted Poster sketch.jpg

I'm off tomorrow to hopefully get a vintage leather suitcase, the coat is currently dyeing a deeper blue colour.. and my basic Newt costume should be ready.

14925627_10154227559493759_7131959151598626786_n.jpg
(I'll just have to swallow my Slytherin pride and dress as the Hufflepuff!)
I'm just happy to have been able to make things of a reasonable quality before the films release!
Far too often have I arrived too late to these threads, to have discovered many versions of the same thing already.
I work for a Cinema, and on one hand I can't wait to watch it... on the other Its going to be oh so very busy!! :cry (not to mention going pretty much straight on to Rogue One :facepalm )
Regardless I'm looking forward to dressing up for the release... and sticking as many posters up as possible!!

IMG_7921.JPGIMG_7922.JPGIMG_7923.JPG
New pictures of the screen used Menu for the Shaw dinner!
also just got back from the MinaLima expo in Paris with Tb7021.
we will be uploaden some close up pictures of the art work
unfortuntelly they didnt have any original screen used props on display :(

Nurmengard, thanks for the video, I am now really glad I pre-ordered the book!

Warbsy, thanks for the large wanted poster and the picture of the costume, so cool!

Kevin, thanks for the Menu picture, I so wanted to see a closeup, since seeing in the trailer. Also, looking forward to the photos!

Thanks, Vitor!

Great work on the witches live amongst us pamflet!

I've taken a lot of pictures of the playing cards and started recreating them. The font used on the card is PiS Hansch I think. Still looking for the number in the top right corner.

preview.jpg
This is everything I've redrawn so far. I've no clue what the face of the Joker should look like, way to blurry.
I guess the font for the numbers is the same as the font used for the word JOKER.

Last edited:
OMG TB-7021 thanks so much, I have been working on the cards as well

\
Great work on the witches live amongst us pamflet!

I've taken a lot of pictures of the playing cards and started recreating them. The font used on the card is PiS Hansch I think. Still looking for the number in the top right corner.

View attachment 681517
This is everything I've redrawn so far. I've no clue what the face of the Joker should look like, way to blurry.
I guess the font for the numbers is the same as the font used for the word JOKER.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back