Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

Exactly. These No-Maj posters even though aren't bad they are just boring for us because of the subject of them (I personally don't like them very much).

It's a bit surpising they added so much No-Maj posters and we still haven't got New York Ghost print.

Lynx, awesome work on the pamphlet! Here are the last of the New Salemer props.

Attachments

• Witches.jpg
    Witches.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Woodcut 2.jpg
    Woodcut 2.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Woodcut 1.jpg
    Woodcut 1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 156
These fonts are completely different. It takes long time to find them. It took my 2 days to work on it and still 1 day to go bcoz replacing fonts at the right place, resizing just like the original prop and sometimes finding right fonts take ages. Thanks for contrubition.

well here it is. unfortunately i could have found only the pages i shared with you before. i hope we can find the rest later. i have tried to do as close as i can to the original prop except the lines (i cant do them well yet :) ) some of the fonts couldnt be identified so i used the close fonts. and as far as i could see from the minalima and posters on web it wasnt white paper so i add a texture background. as always you can upgrade it, i would love to see it. AZSneed has given a tip about size approx. 22 cm x 14 cm. i have printed them so and turned really good. i hope you like it.

witches live among us booklet.png20161105_160354.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/82qijn7177x72fq/witches+live+among+us+booklet1(2).RAR

Last edited:
well here it is. unfortunately i could have found only the pages i shared with you before. i hope we can find the rest later. i have tried to do as close as i can to the original prop except the lines (i cant do them well yet :) ) some of the fonts couldnt be identified so i used the close fonts. and as far as i could see from the minalima and posters on web it wasnt white paper so i add a texture background. as always you can upgrade it, i would love to see it. AZSneed has given a tip about size approx. 22 cm x 14 cm. i have printed them so and turned really good. i hope you like it.

View attachment 680457View attachment 680456

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i99zdj1hycrakc3/witches+live+among+us+booklet1.RAR

Amazing job. Mine wasn't super accurate but alas it was only used for a picture I took. Thanks for sharing. Also. The lines what I did was I used the line tool on illustrator and then used a grungy brush and evaded a bit with a low opacity.
c48f2eb5b3848c8f5d2d0490e5d5e1a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lynx0099
i just noticed a rather small detail. On the front cover page, it is missing "New Salem Philanthropic Society" on the bottom center

View attachment 680457View attachment 680456

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i99zdj1hycrakc3/witches+live+among+us+booklet1.RAR

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a long time lurker on here, however I've now decided to come out of the shadows!
(It's also my first time actually posting on here so bear with me whilst i get to grips with it!)

I'd like to thank everybody who has posted and shared their work and research! Its helped tremendously!

I have been working on a number of Props namely the 'Witches live among us' pamphlet too.

I however have thanks to the pictures by @TheGalahadSP.
I have more or less completed the Newt and Jacob wanted poster.

15000270_10154223091463759_1225309328863419226_o.jpg

There are a few fonts that could be closer, and will vectorise the main heading at some point (unless anybody knows the font) The 'mugshots' I'll try and play around with to neaten. But will do me for now.
(will also try and replace with the Sketched versions once I can get a decent quality reference, as I feel they will be screen accurate,and the photo version used for marketing.)

15000270_10154223091463759_1225309328863419226_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back