Quick question zuvio and plank

JBLAKE

Sr Member
Where were these characters in the movie. Watched it several times and never once saw Constable Zuvio ( he even has a 6" black series ) or Sarco Plank.
Are they in the movie?

IIRC, Constable Zuvio was cut from the movie. Not sure on Plank.

[edit]

Oh, hey, Google is my friend! Constable Zuvio and Sarco Plank

Thank you very much for that :)

These characters looked alright but were cut. Sad as a lot of just pathetic nothing of interest looking aliens made it in. Including a heavy set guy in pajamas in Maz's castle. That was just a giant step down from the ANH Cantina. The band I actually felt bad for them.

Thanks again :)

I'd swear that I saw Sarco Plank in the background when I saw EpVII in the theater. He was out of focus but was recognizable as looking like the action figure but when we watched the bluray, I couldn't spot him again.

I think I saw sarco plank in a scene whete rey is running. He is in the background and out of focus like rebelyell just mentioned

He does appear :)
IMG-20160423-WA0011.jpg

Nice find :) Very nice find indeed.
The maz's castle and jakku aliens were just terrible in comparison to any of the original trilogy aliens. The only half decent ones were the 2 that Finn was going to work with for transport off the planet.

Wow another great find :) Thank you for searching and finding them. Both of these characters had some promise as far as star wars aliens go. Sad as most of the included aliens were horrific and looked like castoffs from doctor who including that steaming pile Unkar.

Wow another great find :) Thank you for searching and finding them. Both of these characters had some promise as far as star wars aliens go. Sad as most of the included aliens were horrific and looked like castoffs from doctor who including that steaming pile Unkar.
Most of the aliens in maz cantina was made from concept drawing of aliens and characters from ANH.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back