Actor photo op question X-files related

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I haven't been to a major comic con in awhile. In Michigan we never had huge names at the conventions (not to insult anyone). Now Motor city comic con over the last few years brought in bigger names and raised prices (more than double what it was 4-5 years ago...and it use to be where you could just ask the star to take a pic and it was free, now they have photo ops for $40...and up.
My question is now that Mitch Pileggi and the smoking man from the x-files are doing the con circuit has anyone taken a photo with them? Are they wearing suits? in character? I know they've been in other things...but alot of the horror actors are now costuming up for photo ops, I was just curious on these two guys.

They raised prices almost three times what they used to be and vendor tables went from $300 to over $700. I don't know the answer to your question though but feel your pain on the ticket prices.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I worked Emerald City ComiCon for over 5 years and attended other conventions. I've never seen an actor be in costume/character for a photo op. Generally, they're in street clothes.

I worked Emerald City ComiCon for over 5 years and attended other conventions. I've never seen an actor be in costume/character for a photo op. Generally, they're in street clothes.

Last year here in Sweden they had 2 actors from the british tv show 'Allo 'Allo! wearing their costume they used in the show. Might have helped that the guy that arranges the convention has a large costume/prop collection so he borrowed them to the actors.
It was quite nice of them to wear it.. But i can't see any more "famous" actor wear a costume.

From the series :
helga2.jpg

at the convention
2012-03-03-flick-helga.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back