Genji Cosplay (Overwatch)

SO!

The undersuit is now (almost.. haha) done! Thanks to some great friends in Oslo, i got some sowing help, and the final result came out pretty good! The pattern is from Gun Head Design, and the print itself delivered by fabric on demand! GRAET quality and service there.

Heres one of my latest pictures, only thing missing now is minor details like attatching the scarf to the back of the head, and gloves + feet onto separate layers. Also some work left on the shuriken. Will attend my first con and cosplay contest on Sunday, so this is REALLY exciting! :D

Cheers!

genji-rpf.jpggenji-ferdig.jpg

I am also making a genji cosplay. its surprising how little people are actually cosplaying him being so cool and all. This is also my first cosplay. any tips? everything but hate is appreciated!:D:thumbsup

Thank you everyone! Here is some better photography taken by @conwant from Desucon near Oslo in June :)
Sorry for not being too active in the thread, lots of things happening and currently on holiday!

(If you want to use these pictures, please credit the photographer Conwant, and myself using my facebook profile: Just Cosplay and Props thanks!)
13584848_904013493060318_3252865885841497105_o.jpg

13603524_904012956393705_8540934597885386716_o.jpg

13568847_904013459726988_550791056004756592_o.jpg

This is absolutely amazing, especially considering this is ur first cosplay:) I was wondering if you had any tips for making the helmet. Making that from scratch without and pepakura or 3d modeling is rather astounding considering the detail. How did you draw up the patterns exactly?

Thank you very much for the information. I was just looking up information regarding Genji suit and thanks to your posting I am now a step closer starting on the suit.

Hi there! First off this is amazing! I'm just about to start my genji cosplay and I honestly keep coming back to this thread. Question for you! For your LED's did you wire all of them into one power pack or do you have separate ones mounted in each area (i.e. two in shoulders and one in chest?) I'm trying to get alllllll the plans laid out before I start construction. Thanks in advance and again amazing work!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back