Ant - Man Civil War Costume

Maximumpro28

Hello everyone, welcome to my thread, in this thread i want to share my works. I plan to build Ant-Man Civil War costume. Just like usual, first i created the model, i create low poly models for this costume because i only using foam as the material. And i only create big parts, i will not create complicated small parts on body suit. This is the part that already finished so far.

Arm
Arm.png

Back

back.png

Shoulder
shoulder.png

Belt
be.png

Knee

Knee.png

please tell me if there any mistake, so i can fix it.

I will update this thread soon,thank you for your attention

Last edited:
I'm totally interested in the .pdo files! i can help you unfold them too, they will go nicely with the helmet i will get 3d printed!CivilWar Ant Man.png (I will not be releasing this helmet 3d model)

Hello everyone, welcome to my thread, in this thread i want to share my works. I plan to build Ant-Man Civil War costume. Just like usual, first i created the model, i create low poly models for this costume because i only using foam as the material. And i only create big parts, i will not create complicated small parts on body suit. This is the part that already finished so far.

Arm
View attachment 611547

Back

View attachment 612599

Shoulder
View attachment 612935

Belt
View attachment 612934

Knee

View attachment 613128

please tell me if there any mistake, so i can fix it.

I will update this thread soon,thank you for your attention

are you planning on making any of these models available for download?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back